'Hyungie's lips taste like strawberries '
Jungkook thought, eyes closed.

Younger's chain of thoughts was broken by Taehyung kissing his neck.

"Hmm" younger hmmed in satisfaction.

The older started licking and sucking the younger's neck while the younger was moaning slowly...

"Ahh" jungkook let out a soft moan when the elder nibbled on a specific spot on his neck.

Taehyung started exploring the younger's body with his fingertips as well as kissing and licking jungkook's neck. he then lifted younger in his arms and made him sit on the bed while he stood up from bed.

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung with big doe eyes. Face and neck red from blushing too much.heart pounding three times faster, eyes half closed hair messy.

"You know cupcake..." Taehyung rasped in the younger's ear.
" I’m jealous of your heart right now. Because..it’s pounding inside you and I’m not." Taehyung seductively whispered in the younger's ear nibbling on it. jungkook blushed.

"Silly ahhhhh~Hyu-hyungiee how can you be jea-jealous of my heart" jungkook said in between his moans."and-and how can you even pou-pound in me" kook pouted but moaned loudly when taehyung licked his jawline.

"You know baby I can do anything," taehyung said trailing his finger from his lips to his left nipple. slightly pinching it." I can pound in you until you don't even remember your name okk??...Only I CAN AND NOBODY ELSE.understand?"taehyung whispered last words very sensually in his ear making him inhale a deep breath.

Jungkook nodded.

"Words cupcake"taehyung smacked jungkook's inner thigh.

Jungkook moaned at the feeling.

"Ye-yea hyu-hyung"jungkook let out.

" good boy"taehyung pecked kook's lips.

"Can I??" Taehyung asked for the younger's permission to remove his clothes. younger of both of them nodded shyly.

Taehyung removed his younger's top he sucked the younger's neck hard making the younger moan in bliss.

But he was confused why the younger is wearing two tops??

Older removed his own clothes in a split second and was standing in his underwear only

Older removed his own clothes in a split second and was standing in his underwear only. Younger could clearly see a tent in his underwear.

Kook giggled pointing his finger at taehyung's excited tool ready for action. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile at the cute boy in front of him.

Older removed younger's shorts too.

"Hyungiee I didn't knew you have effil tower in your pants" Kook giggled while the older laughed wholeheartedly at the younger's cute statement. But his laugh soon stopped as soon as it started when the younger one stroked his clothed Taeconda teasingly.

Taehyung groaned. he grabbed the younger's hand. Don't start something you can't complete cupcake. he squeezed the younger's chest through the top...Suddenly he pulled his top off making the younger shriek.

Kook was shy and stunned. he tried to hide his chest from taehyung by pulling a pillow on his chest. But the older just gave him a naughty smile.

Taehyung pulled the pillow and pulled it away. Older's jaw dropped after seeing the younger's perked-up nipples.

"Woah they are pink I already love them!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Taehyung pushed jungkook onto the bed making him lay on it
Taehyung reached his nipples and licked and sucked on them. he sucked his nipples like a hungry baby he is while playing and squeezing another one.

Jungkook whined and his moans got stuck in his throat. he was in heaven.  His dick twitched and he moaned even louder.

Taehyung started sucking hard while slightly biting on it.

"Ahhh hyungieeee Sl-Slow do- Ahhh" younger's moans were getting louder and louder which were music to taehyung's ears.

Taehyung made dark Hickey's here and there which will not fade anytime soon.

Then he moved to the younger's navel and kissed it. A current passed through the younger's body!! Slowly he went down and started licking and nibbling his inner thigh making dark hickey...

Taehyung was about to pull younger's underwear but stopped and kissed younger on the forehead.

"Cupcake" silence...
"You want this right??" Taehyung asked staring at the younger's eyes lovingly while caressing his cheeks.

Younger just whined and pulled off his underwear and threw it away which landed on the door's handle.

"Just do something already hyungie" jungkook whined. but suddenly he notices what he did and his face flushed red. He immediately grabbed a pillow and covered his lower half.

------------

Let me pretend I didn't just write that!!

Leave a purple heart if you want tae ahem kook in NEXT part bubba's༎ຶ‿༎ຶ🥞🥃💜

How are you??
Are you doing well??

🐸🐸
Hope it was worth getting smacks from..

tae_kook01_01