𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞 ( 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐱 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 )

Start from the beginning

BamBam suggested they should take a picture for the fans and everyone happily agreed on. Jinyoung finished his bread and wipes his hand before joining in. Mark's arm remained linked with Jinyoung that he didn't mind, as it's what he wants and been craving for. He actually couldn't wait for their rehearsal to end already so he could just be alone with him.

Being cheeky, Jinyoung purposely bump his peach on Mark's crotch, and that act didn't go unnoticed as Mark's gaze went peering on him, he could still feel the light graze of the softness of his bums, its images appears on his mind. Mark flashes his usual angelic smile then cleared his throat and shakes his head, he didn't expect he would be teasing him like that and he's already thinking what he'd do later to keep the younger in place.

Jinyoung's now talking to the other members and Mark's certain that he just did that to avoid him.

JayB asked Jinyoung for suggestions about what should be JJP's next concept on their upcoming group activities, as they will have a unit performance. Mark's just listening at the side as he simply play with some strands of Jinyoung's hair and pretended he was just fascinated by the sweet scent of his shampoo. Acting like it was his first time to smell it and even asked Gyeom to smell it too, the younger innocently agrees with him.

As Mark plays with Jinyoung's hair, he brushes his fingertips on his nape, he did this for a few times then he grinned to himself hearing the younger's whine, then JayB called them to gather in the middle for the last round up.

JayB didn't let Mark to join on their practice as he just arrived and needs a rest. Their leader discuss their routines and the songs lined up for their upcoming performance when some of their staffs went in on their rehearsal room, they hand out snacks on the members and updated them regarding their schedules on variety shows they would be guesting to.

A female staff approaches Jinyoung and Mark's gaze darted on them. He couldn't figure out what they're talking about but they are both laughing as the staff shows her phone to Jinyoung. His brows furrowed, not wanting to get jealous but the woman is getting too close and the fact that Jinyoung is letting her, to tease him pushes some sour buttons in him.

Being a territorial type, Mark is not liking what he's seeing. What's for him is for him only. Expecting the younger would pick on his mood, he was shocked upon seeing how Jinyoung even held on the female.

Jinyoung continues avoiding Mark's gaze in purpose, completely ignoring it as he's enjoying his boyfriend's reaction right now.

Mark tore his gaze away from them to control himself but as if the heaven is testing his patience, the staff casually went to him putting her arm around his shoulders and proposed that whoever made a mistake, Mark would hit their butt, like what they always do for punishment. . 

The other members agreed, since they like betting with each other a lot and they're always so competitive over silly games like this.

Mark laughs along with the others but he's still throwing some sharp glances to Jinyoung.

The staffs left them to gave them alone time so they could practice.

The whole time the GOT6 are dancing, Mark is just looking at Jinyoung, as if closely observing him that
made the younger to be a little uncomfortable causing him to be the first one to missed a step.

Jinyoung went on the other side instead on his supposed position on their second rotation, the other members cheered and roared in laughter when he made a mistake.

The members start pushing him towards Mark who is now wearing his playful grin thinking he doesn't have to wait that long to punish his lover.

“Be gentle Mark hyung” Jinyoung said, pressing his lips together to suppress his grin, then bended over the wall.