Losing the love of his life, his second half, was like stabbing him right in the middle of his chest, and breaking his heart into million pieces. After what happened, Jungwon has changed. He became a completly different person.

After a while, when Heeseung together with Chaesung, his the oldest son, finished taking the wood for the bonfire, everyone was already waiting around the place. The parents quickly went for their children to take them to the crowd, "Niwon, baby! Come here, we have to go!~" Jiwon yelled happily while kneeling on the grass, and opening her arms. A beautiful smile was drew on her face. Pure happiness.

Ni-ki was standing right behind her, with his hands stucked into the pockets of his jeans, while he was observing his mini family. His wife, and 3 years old daughter, who was a mini version of his beloved one. As soon as their daughter heard her mom's voice, she jumped of the bench with a bright smile, and immediately ran to Jiwon, hugging her tightly.

Jungmi, together with Jake who was embracing her with his arm on her waist, came right after them to also take their kids — 8 years old boy named Kaejun, and 5 years old Jami. The girl ran straight to her dad, and he lifted her up, turning her around like a little airplane. Jami was screaming happily, and Jake was laughing at her cuteness. Kaejun walked to his mom, and hugged jer tightly while Jungmi was gently caressing his back.

Right after them, brigtly smiling Sunghoon together with his wife Hayun, appeared to also take Suyun and Hooyun back. Girls immediately ran to their father, jumping on him what made him fall to the ground (of course securing the girls with his arms not let them be hurt), laughing loudly. Hayun standing next to them just looked at Jungwon, and sent him a bright smile as to thank him for helping all of them. The boy couldn't do anything but to return the smile.

"Hea, darling! We have to go~" Chae yelled after her 7 years old daughter, while slowly approaching Jungwon. He was just sitting on the bench, while slightly smiling at the sight of the kids running everywhere. Hea ran to her mother, and took her by her hand. Then, she walked up to Jungwon together with her mom.

Jungwon stood up carefully, trying not to wake up the 2 years old sleeping on his lap Chaehee, that he was now holding gently in his arms. Chae delicately took her youngest child from him, and smiled softly to him.

"Thank you for taking care of kids," she uttered, while placing Chaehee on her shoulder, "You're doing great, wonie. But remember to take care of yourself, okay? If anything's happening, please tell me." she looked at him with a gaze full of caresness, and gently patted Jungwon's shoulder.

"Yeah, thank you, Chae. I'll keep that in mind. And no problem! It's my pleasure to spend some time with those angels." he chuckled, while putting his hands inside his pockets.