The boy's eyes changed to a little surprised, but then turned into two cute crescent when a wide smile appeared on his face. Before I could smile, his lips already found mine, closing it in a tender kiss. Both his hands were now on my cheeks, and I could feel him still smiling despite the kiss.

As Jungwon pulled away from me to let us catch a breath, he started kissing the tiniest parts of my face. Cheeks, chin, forehead, eyelids. A soft chuckle escaped from my throat, but then his lips found mine once again. This time the kiss was a little more bolder, faster and pasionate.

I threw my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer. My heart was beating at unimaginable speed, and my body was starting to burn. Honestly, I didn't know what to do. I was in this situation for the first time in my life. I never had a boyfriend so things like that were completely new to me. All I knew was that I loved Jungwon, and I can do anything for him.

One of his hands was placed on my waist, then gently began to run over it, making goose bumps appear all over my body. It was a simple gesture, but still so winding up.

Jungwon shifted gently so I was lying on the pillows again, and he was above me, propping up with his elbows. He watched me with delight, the smile on his face made me feel breathless. The light of the moon was slightly peeking into the room, resting on his face what made him look so beautiful and breath taking.

"I love you, Jungwon." I whispered once again, simply unable to stop myself from saying this to him. It felt as if my whole body was screaming how much I loved him. It was impossible to put into words.

Jungwon chuckled, "I love you too, darling." he said.

It sounded like the most beautiful melody from his lips. I could barely hold back the tears of joy as he said it. I knew that he loved me, but when I heard those three words, I was just even more sure.

I shoved the hair strand that was falling disheveled from his forehead, and kissed him tenderly.

"I don't want to do anything against you.." he asked, seeing my expression. I was a little scared. I didn't want to disappoint him in any way, but I nodded at last, seeing that the boy was getting more and more stressed.

I attracted him immediately, kissing him again. It was a wonderful feeling to know that he didn't want to force me to do anything. That he only wanted me to feel good and safe.

His lips with gentle, butterfly kisses descended to my neck, hands on my waist and arm. His every gesture was so tender, and pleasant. My head buzzed as if I was drunk.

"Darling.." he whispered softly, "I'm sorry.." and at that moment, I felt an incredible pain in the muscle around my neck. I didn't scream, but the pain was really strong.

He bit me.

Jungwon looked at me with his eyes full of fear. A little of my blood dripped from his fang. I didn't know what happened at first, but when I felt the pain at the end of my sternum bone, I realized what was happening. The pain felt like someone was just burning my skin with hot metal.

I stared at Jungwon with my eyes wide open. When his pupils changed color, I thought I would stop breathing. He looked mesmerizing, and I couldn't turn my eyes away from him. However, Jungwon broke the gaze between us when he kissed gently the place where he bit me.

Right after, the boy looked at me sadly. He was scared. "I'm sorry.. I- .." he whispered, wanting to get off me. I grabbed him hastily by his face, and I pressed our lips back together.

Yes, I was in pain, but I was happy. I felt pain at the tip of my sternum bone, but I was glad I did. His pupils shone with a violet glow, which meant mine were like that too. And I knew exactly what that meant.

Jungwon marked me.

From now, everyone will know that I am his second half. I didn't know what to think about that. But I knew I felt joy, indescribable joy.

"I hurt you.." he whispered, scared, "No," I assured him with a smile. It was really painful, but I couldn't show it. The boy would only needlessly worry more. "You can't believe how happy you just made me feel. I love you so much." I whispered as I moved away a bit.

We laid hugged to each other for a long time without saying a word. I felt good even though the sternum still hurt. It was dark in the room, the only light came from the moon streaming through the window. So I turned on the bedside lamp, and folded up my top. I looked at the place that hurt me. I saw that the place was red, and you could already see the outline of the sign slowly.

"It'll be all done in a few days," Jungwon whispered, sitting down. The same thing had probably appeared on his body. It must have hurt him too as we felt the same. I smiled at him, not wanting to see that scowl anymore.

I wanted him to enjoy being with me.

──────