A few minutes later, Jake and Jay showed up at my door. Surprised, I opened the door for them, and let them in. When my dad saw them, he immediately turned pale. "We came here for you." the puppy boy said happily.

I knew that if I delayed for a while, my dad would have a heart attack, so I hurriedly said goodbye to my parents and ran out of the house after the boys. I got into the car, and breathed a sigh of relief as we started moving away.

"Do you know anything new?" I asked hopefully. The clans Heeseung wrote to still haven't spoken. Time was going faster and faster, and I was getting nervous with every day. I had a bad feeling.

"Not yet," Jake replied, while driving with one of his hands on the steering wheel, "I'm sorry." I whispered softly.

I was aware that it was my fault. Because of me, the rest of the clan lived in fear that they might be in danger at any moment, and because of me Jiwon was attacked.

"Don't apologize for something beyond your control. You didn't do anything wrong." Jay said with a slight smile, "Actually, it's Jungwon's fault. He is a vampire, so he brought you into it." he laughed, probably wanting to relieve a little tense atmosphere.

We got there an hour later. It was dark outside, the sky obscured by dark clouds heralding rain. Yeonjun and Beomgyu sat on the couch in the living room, arguing over the TV remote, and Soobin was sleeping on the armchair next to them. I had no idea why they weren't at their house, but it happened often. Everyone entered as if they were at their home.

I figured the girls were upstairs so I immediately went upstairs. I wanted to see how Jiwon was feeling, and of course if nothing happened to Jungmi. After all, I might not have been informed that something was going on.

I walked down the short corridor until I found myself outside Jungmi's room. I raised my hand to knock, but suddenly I found myself being embraced by someone. It felt lovely, and safe, so the arms could only belong to one person.

I looked back, seeing that I was already standing in the center of his room, still in his warm embrace. I smiled slightly seeing that the boy was also smiling.

"I was supposed to come pick you up," he said apologetically, "But I had to help Heeseung with some things."

"Well, Jay and Jake took good care of me," I assured. There was an expression of dissatisfaction on his face. "I hope it wasn't too good though." I laughed uncontrollably.