Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"Haa, what are you? A big baby?" Penelope said as handed the food to the man. 

"Go back to resting, after you are done. I will be gone for a while. There's water next to you, and some food. And don't make any unnecessary noise." instructed penelope as the man just lightly nodded and went back to his food.

Penelope opened the door, just to find an annoyed gray haired dog waiting.

*sighed* Penelope mentally sighed as she locked her room.

'Let's just ignore him.' thought Penelope.

"I am here to escort you," said the knight.

"And that is not how a knight should behave," said Penelope as she started walking. No response, just *tsk*ed was heard from the knight.

Eckles was the name of the knight, he had gray-ish hair and eyes. He was a prince from the fallen kingdom, brought by Duke eckart as a slave. He was appointed as Penelope's escort, and he absolutely hated penelope. That much was clear and Penelope knew that, she knew that this knight behind her would not protect her, but instead would simply stare at her if she was ever in harm. He spent most of his time escorting and protecting Yvonne since she came back and ignored his duty as protecting penelope. And she was completely fine with it, she never liked him either. 

Dining room

Penelope took a deep breath before opening the dining room.

*Crack*

As soon as the door opened, Penelope received glares.

"Sister!" exclaimed Yvonne as she made her way towards Penelope, with a big warm smile.

'Well, at least someone cares.' thought penelope as a very small smile formed on her face. (invisible smile)

"Sister! How have you been?" asked Yvonne.

"I've-"

"*cough* Penelope, Greeting is a common behavior, when you do not see the other person for days." spoke Derdick, interrupting Penelope.

'THEN YOU GREET ME! ASSHOLE!' said the inner voice.

"Well, greetings to the duke, Reynold, Yvonne. OH and greetings to you too, Young Master." said Penelope with a smile, as her forehead veins popped out. ya, not she was not in the mood to call him brother, most definitely not. 

She quite enjoyed looking at their slightly shocked face. 

'I've decided, from now on, we no longer call him brother!' the inner said. 

'since when did 'we' decide that, i was just teasing him. Giving him a taste of his own medicine.' replied Penelope. 

'Since now, and we will address him as 'young master'. ' spoke inner. 

"Oh eckles, you are here too!" said Yvonne, as she and Eckles had their own conversation.

Some time passed, and the number of veins that popped on Penelope's forehead just increased, by each second. 'Cruse you duke, aren't you gonna let me sit?' she thought. She had been standing there for mere five or so minutes but was already tired because of less stamina.

"Why are you standing there like that Penelope, come and take a seat," said the duke.

'Really, you ask me why?! GO DIE! If i had taken a seat without you ordering me, you would have FUCKING NAgged me! Asshole!' screamed the inner voice, as Penelope took a seat, not the one next to the duke but rather one far away from him and the brothers.