I knew my parents didn't like motorcycles, they always thought it was too dangerous, and from my childhood they've always repeated that I would never get their permission to do something like this. But when Jungwon pulled me out of the house, I didn't even think about what my parents said years ago. I just wanted to come back home.

Because of it all, I didn't get to my room until half an hour later when they ended their speech. Right as I stepped into my room, I immediately remembered everything about that day. The unexpected attack on Jiwon, the inscription on the tree that I am probably the reincarnation of Eunji. Too many thoughts were circulating in my mind, and I felt as if my head was going to explode. I took the painkillers that were laying on my bedside table and swallowed them immediately, taking a sip of a water that was on my desk.

'Give us Eunji back.'

Did someone was trying to hurt me? Was it the same thing that hurt Jiwon?

I felt excruciatingly stuffy. Just as if I would have a panic attack in a moment, so I opened the window right away to let some air in. I took a few deep breaths, and nervously started walking around the room, trying to somehow calm myself down.

"You okay?" I froze when I heard a male voice coming from the window. I had my back turned to it so I couldn't see anything. After a while I finally realized who's voice  was it, so I immediately relaxed.

Jungwon was sitting on the sill of an opened window, with one leg up. He was leaning on his knee with his arms crossed, while staring at me calmly, yet intensively.

"And why do you even care?" I snapped back dersively, placing my hands on the top of my head.

It was surprising. I knew vampires had many abilities, but climbing the walls of the houses was surprising though.

"This height is not a challenge for me," he shrugged, "And from what I heard, I don't think your parents liked my motorcycle." Jungwon grimaced, placing his head on his arms.

"How could you even hear them?" I asked, crossing my arms on my chest while frowning, "Vampires have better hearing than humans. We can hear a lot more." he replied.

Silence fell between us.

He was so close, and yet so far. The mixed emotions were slightly making me feel exhausted. I wanted to slap his cheek as hard as I could, but also I dreamed of hugging him tightly. I wanted him to be close to me, but also to not to be around me anymore and just get lost.