He's My Brother : 2

Start from the beginning

“I though he didn’t have any CDs out!” I said sceptically.

“Oh, now you want to talk to this beast?” the jerk rolled his eyes at me this time.

This brat..

“Oh handsome, charming young man, how oh how did you get your lovely, masculine hands on this divine CD?” I said sweetly. I was also clutching onto my stomach ‘cause just saying this wanted to make me barf.

“Hmm, let’s see.” He rubbed his chins a few times and tapped his feet a few times as well.

Must. Be. Patient. It’s worth it.

I was on the verge of decking that guy in the face; if it wasn’t for the CD, I would’ve done so already.

“NOT TELLING.” He finally snorted at the end.

 That pissed me off. I got my fists, and slammed it onto his face, but he caught my fist in time, and dodged my punch.

He held onto my balled fists, and had a tight grip on me. I felt embarrassed to have him over power me, so I kicked him hard on his knees. Unfortunately, he has horrible balancing skills. After I kicked him as hard as I could afford, his body came launching down at mine.

His hard chest landed on me with a hard thud, and I nearly couldn’t breathe. I looked up to tell him to get off me but I noticed that I was gazing into his eyes. His emerald eyes pierced into mine, and I noticed the lack of space between us. I felt my lips on something soft, and I realised that his lips met mine.

His lips were so full and luscious, and so se– what am I thinking?!

While his lips were on mine though, I felt little electricity shocks and I was kind of excited. I’ve never felt that with Nick before.. Heck, we never even kissed before.

Why was that?

We gazed a bit more, but something poked me near my thighs, and it ruined the moment.

“Uh, I’m gonna do – I mean use the toilet” he stuttered. His expression was hard to make out, but he looked like he was trying to hold back something.

I saw him walk off to the opposite direction of the washroom, and I was going to tell him, but I figured it’d be more fun to have him find it himself.

Anyways, what was that little poke?.. I can’t have bugs or mice in here, can I?..

I left that as a mystery and started cleaning the house. I made sure everything was squeaky clean so there weren’t bugs flying around.

I’ve been cleaning for about two hours now, and the jerk still hasn’t gone to the toilet. He’s been staying in Nick’s room actually. It’s packed with singing equipments that I bought him, and laptops to organize his voice, along with daily essentials. Nick might’ve packed some though, who knows.

But right now, I’m more worried about the jerk not using the toilet, I don’t want to clean that room too, if you know what I mean. In short terms, I just hope that he doesn’t have a small bladder.

I looked at the clock, and it was almost four in the afternoon, one more hour till work. I decided to take a nice hot bath before going to work. After cleaning the apartment, I deserve to have some leisure too.

I made my way to the washroom, and locked the door. I started to strip down my clothes, and turned the water on. I set it to heat water, and when I felt content with the temperature, I plugged my bath tub. I poured my favourite peach scented body wash into the tub, and went in.

I sat there in the warm water enjoying myself. The steam from the hot water surfaced my skin, and it felt so nice. I started to close my eyes, and just sat there, thinking. I drifted off thinking about a blissful place, and enjoyed the water clash against my skin as I waved my foot around.

This feels so nice..

As I was sitting, I heard a spraying noise.

What the hell?

I sat up, alert. Is there a leak in my tub? I searched around, and felt the tub for any cracks. I felt nothing.

It can’t be leaking from the outside, can it?! I don’t have the money to repair!

I swung the curtains open to see if there were any leaks, but instead, I was faced with hairy legs.

I slowly looked up hoping that this was all a dream, and I’d wake up soon. Unfortunately, it wasn’t. As I looked up, I was greeted with a pair of emerald eyes.. Oh, and something saggy..

--

If there are any mistakes, please comment below, or pm me; I'll try to fix it ASAP.