Pokemon School 2#14~ Sawyer's Third Gym Battle and Alolan League Begins!

Start from the beginning

Sawyer: *startled* Ahh, I am so sorry. My name is Sawyer and I am here for a gym battle.

Gurkinn: I see, welcome young man. My name is Gurkinn and this is my Granddaughter Korrina.

Korrina: Hello.

Sawyer: Wait the mega evolution Guru Gurkinn?

Gurkinn: *chuckles* Yep, the one and only.

Sawyer: *stars in his eyes* Wow I am a big fan of you. I have read all your mega evolution notes. Can you give me some more information?

Gurkinn was trying to stop him while Korrina was just standing there sweatdropping.

Gurkinn: remember what you're here for young man. Don't take things too hastily.

Sawyer: Oh Yeah Sorry about that. So who's the gym leader?

Korrina: That would be me.

Sawyer: Oh sorry I was ignoring you the entire time.

Korrina: Its fine.

Korrina, with a sweet smile extended her hand and Sawyer took it in a friendly way, so he shook the hand.

Korrina: So shall we proceed to the battlefield?

Sawyer: Of course.

Both the battlers took their positions and Gurkinn decided to be the referee.

Gurkinn: Alright, this is an official Gym battle between gym Leader Korrina and challenger Sawyer. Each trainer is allowed the use of only 3 Pokemon. And the battle will be over when either trainer's Pokemon are unable to continue. Furthermore only the challenger is allowed to substitute Pokemon. Understood?

Both: Yes!

Gurkinn: So, bring out your Pokemon.

Korrina: I choose Mienfoo!

Sawyer: Bagon let's go!

Outcame, on Korrina's side, a fighter looking Pokemon with some dang big and pink muscles, yellow body and a tail. He looked like a rat to be honest.

While on Sawyer's side the bipedal dragon Pokemon with a rock head came out

Gurkinn: Battle Begin!

Korrina: Mienfoo use Karate Chop!

Sawyer: Use Headbutt, first defense then offense!

Mienfoo ran with lightning speed and his hands glowed, then he tried to chop Bagon but the dragon used its helmet to defend, and then using the same helmet as a weapon it just rammed into Mienfoo's stomach, sending it sliding backwards.

Korrina: Not bad, but not enough!

Sawyer: Then how about this, use Dragon Pulse!

Bagon opened its mouth and released a wave of dragon energy that took a shape of a dragon and just blasted its target, which was Mienfoo.