Skz x Jisung ~ Mommy

Start from the beginning

"You know the last concert, people are talking about Hyunjin's dance in venom everywhere on TikTok" Felix said. Jisung chocked on his food and Chan started to carefully slap his back. Jisung chewed and swallowed. "Well no shit" He mumbled. "What do you mean?" Minho looked at Jisung. "Well he was popping his pussy" Jisung joked. Everyone laughed and Hyunjin blushed in embarrassment. "I get Jisung first after the concert" he said and they all started arguing except for Seungmin since he had him yesterday. "Ugh I'm not a toy" Jisung rolled his eyes. "Sorry m- mommy" Jeongin said.

His voice is so soft, its hot and adorable at the same time to Jisung.

"Its okay baby" Jisung looked at Jeongin's lips.

Back at the hotel

They entered Chan and Minho's room and Jisung quickly kissed Jeongin first. Jeongin kissed back and Jisung then kissed the rest of his boyfriends. "Thanks. God I was craving a kiss from you guys" Jisung said as he sat down on the couch. "Yeah same" Changbin shrugged. Jisung scrolled on tiktok and saw a Hyunlix ship video. He laughed and showed Hyunjin and Felix. They looked at each other in disgust and then looked away. "People are debating in the comment if you're boyfriends or just friends, its hilarious" Jisung kept laughing. "As if I'd ever date him" they said at the same time. "I bet his dick is smaller than a fucking pinky" Felix said. "OI YOU'VE SEEN MY DICK! ITS HUGE!" Hyunjin snapped back.

"Uhm m- mommy" Jeongin walked up to Jisung as Hyunjin and Felix we're arguing. "Yes baby?" Jisung put away his phone. "W- wanna watch a movie with me?" Jeongin asked (soft sub top😭).

"Of course!" they walked to Seungmin and Jisung's dorm and started watching a movie.

35 minutes later

Jisung looked up and Jeongin and Jeongin looked down at Jisung. They connected their lips and Jisung sat on the younger's lap. Jeongin shoved his tongue inside of Jisung's mouth. He was exploring the older for probably the 100th time.

His hands traveled down Jisung's back and down to his ass. He softly squeezed it making Jisung gasp.

They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, before they could connect their lips again, the door was kicked open and the six other males came inside the room and looked at the scene.

"Damn maknae" Chan mumbled. Jisung only smiled and got off of Jeongin. "What do ya want? We we're having a momenttt" Jisung whined the last part. "Well JYP called us, we have to meet him at some private place I don't know" Changbin explained.

The next day

They we're at the concert, well- the concert hadn't started yet.

Jisung was getting his hair fixed while looking at his phone. He saw an edit on Felix and it was first videos of him looking cute and them BOOM he looked like a sexy college fuck boy.

Jisung gasped and his hair was done at that moment. He put the video onto favorites and giggled as he got up. He showed the video to one of the staffs that he's really close with.

"Oh damn- I'm sorry but you're hella lucky, he's sexy" the staff member said. "I know!! He's adorable and hot at the same time" Jisung whined. "Who is?" Hyunjin asked with the others beside him. "AH- oh.. No one" Jisung smiled innocently. "What're you watching?" Minho asked. "Noth-" Jisung was cut off. "Oh for fuck sakes. We're watching an edit of Felix, and Jisung said that he's adorable and hot at the same time" the staff rolled her eyes. Felix smirked and took Jisung's phone and watched the edit. "Oh wow I look hot in this edit" he said.

"Yeah no shit" Jisung rolled his eyes.

A few minutes later

They walked up on the stage and waved at all the stays out there in the crowd. They lined up and Chan started speaking. Felix snuck his hand behind Jisung and lightly squeezed his butt.