"I'm going to have my fun," he said nervously. "Only talk when you're answering me or if you need to tell me to stop or safe word, otherwise I simply want to hear you moan and whimper... maybe even scream. And you can only touch me or yourself if I tell you that it's okay. Understood?"

"Yes, my Little One," I agreed.

His hand slid from my chin and over my cheek, and I leaned into it. I wanted him so badly. I wanted to feel more of him. He was so close to me, but I wasn't about to disobey him already.

"How well can you hold on?" he asked.

"What do you mean, baby?" I asked, cocking my head in confusion.

"Do I need to get a rod and cock ring to hold you back?" he explained. "To overstimulate and deny you."

A blush went over my cheeks lightly. He'd never wanted to use a rod before. My mouth dropped open, and no words came out.

"Come on, Daddy, speak to me, use those big boy words of yours," he cooed.

"I-I'd like you to use them," I stuttered. "It'd be different."

"Good boy, Daddy!" he grinned, then his eyes went down, and I felt his foot slide up my thigh and press into my erection. "Oh, Daddy, how pathetic, so hard and needy for me already."

I whined softly, trying to get more friction from him. He lightly slapped me, but there was hesitance in his action. I pouted as I stopped moving, knowing why I received the blow. I waited expectantly for my first command, but it would be a moment before I received it.

With the way Aidan was acting, he wasn't entirely sure of himself. He could certainly talk, but his reactions were different tonight. He was holding back. Worried even, at what this was going to do to me mentally or physically.

"Little One?" I said gently.

He breathed in deeply and kept his eyes on me, nodding for me to continue.

"Please, understand that this is what I want," I explained carefully. "I want you to use me to pleasure yourself. If you're going to get off by tying me to this bed, prohibit me from coming until you're done, and then make me beg for my release then do it, and I will be the happiest man on earth." I take his hand and set it on my cheek. "If you want to slap me for disobeying, you slap me. Call me a whore, or a slut, or needy and pathetic. Get off on what you enjoy doing to me or with me. If you want me to throw you on the bed or pin you to the wall and fuck you into it, then tell me that's what you want. You're in full control here. You know my limits, and I know yours, and you've never done anything to break my trust. As long as I'm the reason you're orgasming and moaning and screaming, or whatever noise you make, I am comfortable. I want to be used by you, Little One. Without hesitation."

"Thank you," he whispered. "Strip down and on the bed, Daddy. I'll get the rod and cock ring for you. And... And we can fight for dominance as well during it."

I smiled as I watched him waddle off to the spare room. As I stood to my feet, I grunted softly. The fabric of my work pants was so tight against my length, I couldn't handle it any longer.

I quickly kicked off my shoes and I breathed a loud sigh of relief as I undid the button and pulled the pants down. I stepped out of them and my underwear. I sat on the edge of the bed as I unbuttoned my shirt.

I was too lucky to have him. My first thought was that he deserves someone better and somehow, he chose me instead. But I know that both he and Irene would be angry at those thoughts. They cared for me and had already told me not to think this way. Aidan loves me. He had my heart and my trust.