"Maybe... it's in the woods on the east side" Robin suggested

"Yea, Yea let's go! I'm tired of walking" Dustin sighed.

The group slowly made their way back to the car. Steve started it and drove off.

El stared at the window, something just didn't sit right with her. And she was unsure what."

***

The siblings got the food from the store and got back to the car. Ricky placed the bags on the foot of his seat. Y/N got in and brought their drinks to the cup holders.

She started the car again and they made their way back. The buzz was being more intense, and she knew she couldn't hold on for much longer. It was also starting to get dark out. The sun was starting to slowly set and the yellow glow of the sun covered the car.

"Are you sure everything's alright?" Y/N asked

Ricky stared at the window, not saying a word. His mind was racing and he had a pit feeling in his stomach. His leg bounced up and down and he fidgeted with his fingers.

***

Heather woke up and confusingly made her way downstairs.

"What... The f*ck just happened?" She asked

"Uh... you... blacked out?" Eddie made up

"Where the hell is Y/N?"

"She's out getting food" Max sighed "they should be here soon."

"They?" Heather asked

"Ricky went with them," Will explained

"Huh. Okay" Heather went to go upstairs but the door knocked. She groaned and opened the door.

Her boyfriend was there, holding a bunch of flowers. "Babe I'm so sorry! I've been trying to find you everywhere!"

"What are you doing here?" Heather asked, crossing her arms.

"I didn't mean I was breaking up with you! I meant the CALL was breaking up. I didn't realize my mistake up until now... Can you forgive me?"

Heather pretended to think but she squealed and hugged her boyfriend. "Tell Y/N I'll be home in a few days!" Heather and her boyfriend got into his car and drove off.

The people in the living room stared at the wall, confused. Eddie got up and closed the door. He laughed at the situation and sat back down.

***

Steve finally was around the east side. They were going to check a nearby woods. "Stop! It's that!" El exclaimed.

Steve stopped the car and El got out. She ran towards the tree and looked at it. She looked around but saw nothing.

"El! Is it here?!" Dustin asked

"No! It's not!" She exclaimed

"Why would the book be in front of the Creel's house?" Steve asked

"Creel?" Mike asked

"Vecnas house."

El was confused, she looked around and a pit feeling grew as she remembered what Y/N said earlier.

"Remember how good it felt when you got your powers back? Remember, in Nevada. With Papa. Remember how good it felt to lift up that water tank? If I lose my powers, I won't be able to help you guys take down Vecna."

"Guys..." El said

"Yea?" Mike asked

"She mentioned me getting my powers back, back in the lab... we never told her that."

***

Y/N got tired of the silence and finally spoke up after 5 minutes, "I know something is wrong... I'm not going to force you to talk about it. But I want you to know that I'll always be here for support when you need it."

Ricky bounced his leg up and down faster, he sighed and spoke up as well. "I know, it's just- hard."

"We can get through it together. Do... you want to talk about it?"

"Yea... I do. I've been meaning to tell you anyways."

"Okay, take your time. I'll be listening"

Ricky went quiet for a second. His heart raced and he had an urge to cry. "It's... about me."

"Mkay..."

"Can- Can we pull over... please"

"Yea" Y/N pulled over and parked at a park. They both sat in the car in silence for a second.

"It's... you see me as a good kid. And... growing up was different." A tight feeling in Ricky's throat started to form. He choked on his words but he kept going. "I'm scared that, if I tell you this then you wouldn't see me the same... I know we've been through a lot together. And I still want you to see me as your little brother." Ricky couldn't hold back in anymore and he started to cry.

Y/N softly rubbed his back "you're always going to be my little brother, no matter what. I don't care if you rob a bank or, commit murder... I will never see you differently."

"But you might if I tell you... you've been acting so weird lately. And I thought you knew so I was scared. That's why I stayed with El and them..." he took a second to breathe. "Umm... your friends with Jason. And he's really, really conservative. I mean he hated me just for being in Hellfire. And a lot of people saw be different because of that too"

"Mhm"

"So um... I... I think I like Will. I like, like him..." He finally looked at Y/N. "I think I might be gay..."

Y/N stared back and didn't say anything. She cupped his face and slowly moved it from side to side. "Your still Ricky" she whispered

"I'm sorry" Ricky cried

"Don't be" She hugged Ricky as he sobbed on her shoulders. She started to cry with him as well. "I'm sorry I've been weird. It's just a lot has happened lately. But I'll never be weirded out by that. You're my brother, and I'll love you no matter what."

"I thought you were going to be mad."

"I would never. All I ever do is make sure you are happy, and as long as you are. Then you can be whoever you want to be. I've been with you since day one, and I'll still be there. And I am so... so proud of you for telling me. I know it can be really hard."

"Are you sure you don't hate me?"

"I'm positive. Does anyone else know?"

"Just Robin, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner"

"I don't care about that, I'm just glad you told me. Thank you for trusting me. Please don't worry about whether or not I truly mean it. Because I do. I support you, a thousand percent."

"Thank you"

"Definitely. Now let's go home, I'm really hungry."

"Me too" Ricky laughed. Y/N started the car, and they went back to the house.

*A/N:

This last bit was hard for me, I was emotional while writing. I used a bit of my own coming out experience for this story which is why it's so personal to me. If you do not like the idea of Ricky and Will then you can stop reading if you please. If you do not support the community then you can stop reading. I will not tolerate any form of homophobic comments. They will be deleted. Thank you sm for reading my stories and ty for 19k reads <3