[6] Secret, Secrets.

"This is HIGHLY illegal and if you tell anyone then we're gonna get in trouble," I said grabbing a box from under my bed.

"Well, what did you do?" He asked. I got the small bag that was at the scene and handed it to him. "Is this-"

"The stuff you gave Chrissy? Yea it is." I sat on my bed.

"Wait- you tampered with the scene?" He asked, "why?"

"Well, if the police had found this then you would be in big trouble. But the bag was untouched. It was still under a bunch of leaves. Chrissy never got them and they aren't the reason she's" I cut myself off remember what I saw last night.

"Why she's what?" Eddie asked concerned

"Dead" I sighed. "I found her dead body last night... but it wasn't normal! She was all twisted and her eyes were..." I kept rambling as I walked back and forth.  "And- and it. Couldn't have been an animal because animals don't do that- or maybe they do but it would be REALLY weird."

"Hey, hey hey," Eddie said softly placing his hands on my shoulders. "Your rambling"

"I am?" I asked out of breath. "Cause- cause sometimes I- I ramble when I'm nervous and it stops me from crying- which by the way. I haven't had the urge to. Maybe in just- just coping or maybe-" I looked at Eddie who was still holding my shoulders. "Your really close to my face" laughed

The door suddenly swung open and Heather walked in. "Oh- didn't know you had a boy in here..." Eddie and I stepped back away from each other awkwardly. "It's weird though, I didn't know you could even get a boyfriend, especially how you..." she looked at me up and down. "Look" Heather laughed and closed the door.

I sighed and threw myself on my bed. "I'm sorry. I'm just messed up..."

Eddie sat down next to me. "We're all a little bit messed up"

I looked at him and smiled "Yea..."

"How about..." he walked to my desk and picked up the boom box. "We play some music to cheer you up"

I smiled and sat up. "Alright." I looked through a box and got out my mix tape. "I know I don't seem like the person who listens to this but Ricky really likes these songs and I got into a habit of listening to it" I placed it in and the first song that started was High Way to Hell by the band AC/DC. Eddie's face lit up when he heard the first few notes.

"No way!" He laughed. The doors burst open and Ricky stood at the door with his friends behind him. "YOUR LISTENING TO THIS WITHOUT ME?!?" He shouted. I laughed and grabbed his arms while guiding him to my room. While singing the lyrics.

"Lovin' easy, Lovin free' Season ticket on a one way ride" I gave Ricky a look. He smiled and started to sing along with me. "Askin' Nothin' Leave me be! Takin' everything in my stride! Don't need reason! Don't need rhyme... Ain't nothin' that I'd rather do.
Goin' down. Party time! My friends are gonna be there too"

Heather leaned at the doorway with her arms crossed "don't you think this might be a bit insensitive!" She shouted over the song.

I rolled my eyes and everyone started singing along. "I'm on the highway to hell! On the highway to hell! Highway to hell! I'm on the highway to hell"

No stop signs
Speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel
Gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me around
Hey satan
Payin' my dues
Playin' in a rockin' band
Hey mumma
Look at me
I'm on the way to the promised land
I'm on the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell
Highway to hell
Don't stop me
I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell
(Highway to hell) I'm on the highway to hell
(Highway to hell) highway to hell
(Highway to hell)
And I'm goin' down
All the way
I'm on the highway to hell

*sorry for the short chapter! I didn't know how to end it so here's this*