One thing I also learned after Hades come out of my stomach is I am not immortal anymore. I fell in agony for the time being when the news was delivered to me. Hades was born sleeping. He is supposed to die but with the help of that doctor and a witch in Eclipsa's side, they managed to save my son in exchange of my immortality. I didn't mind the sacrifice they made but I despised the gods so much. When I wanted to die, I couldn't. Now that I wanted to have a long life with Hades, they decided to put an expiration date to my life. I am packed with so much misfortune aren't I?

Nevertheless, I accepted my destiny and just lived my life the way I wouldn't die easily. My friends slash relatives are also here to keep me protected. I still don't know if Hades has super powers or abilities since it's not showing yet. For now he's still like a normal kid who grew faster than the kids his age. All I know is no matter what he can or he can't do, I am here to support him and guide him.

"So? Have you thought about when you'll go back to Korea?" Lisa took me out of my personal world.

"I still haven't decided if it's a good thing to come back to that place. I'm missing my friends so much but I'm afraid of me and my son's safety.." I sighed as I rethink my decision of going back to that country. I would love to see that place again but I don't know what I'll do if one day Taehyung caught me and my son who is biologically his too. Even so, I pledge that I will not give him Hades. My son is mine, if he want him, he'll go through my dead body first.

"Don't worry! You still have a lot of time to think things over. And no matter what you choose, I will support you so don't beat yourself up thinking about it too much, okay?" The woman smiled at me, showing her row of white teeth.

"Mmm.. Thanks, Lisa.. "

She only smiled and nodded to me. Then I went to my way of finding Hades. My senses told me to go upstairs to my room. Which I did and the scene I saw is horrifying and it gives me the deja vu feeling. Jackson is pulling my son's hair while my son is biting his arm. Feathers from pillows are flying everywhere in my room. They are both spouting nonsense. Jackson, having the smallest brain doesn't want to lose to a 2 year old kid! God damnit! Does stubbornness runs in the blood of Royal devils!? So immature!

"Hey! Hey! Stop! What do you think are you both doing!?" I yelled, hands on my waist.

"Dada!" My son cried. One thing about him also is he's very emotional, a trait he obviously gets from me. God, I have so many good traits yet this is what you passed on my son!

Hades let go of Jackson and so did Jackson to hades. My son practically lunged towards me and cried on my shoulders. I gave Jackson a glare for fighting with my son when he's basically decades older that him! Not to mention he's a devil and vampire while Hades is just a normal human at the moment. This stupid vampire!

"I'm pretty sure you just cursed me in your mind." Jackson had the audacity to roll his eyes.

"Of course I did! What the fuck are you even doing to my son!?"

"Your son is a devil! Literally and figuratively!"

"And you are less!? You're an adult! He's just 2 years old!"

"He already looks 5!"

"And you are a century years old! "

"I'm not! I'm just 98!"

"Wow, and two years are too far away.. "

What the fuck are we even arguing about? I shook my head in disbelief.

"Dada, I don't like uncle Jackson.." come my son's comment.

I caressed his hair and kiss him on the head. The vampire he's talking about made face as if mocking Hades. So so very mature of him. "I know, son. But he's you're uncle. Care to tell me why you don't like him?"