The sound of my alarm going off woke me up. The sun shone brightly reflecting its rays as I felt its warmth hit me.

I looked around the room in confusion.

"I don't remember getting her" I mumble to myself under my breath seeing as I am under a blanket and some sheets instead of being in the living room where I originally was. Shaking off the weird feeling, I stand up to get ready.

 Shaking off the weird feeling, I stand up to get ready

I walk out of my room and descend down the stairs. Knowing that Alexander was probably not going to be there I didn't bother asking anything in regards to him.

He has also made it clear to not be in his way unless he requested so I simply followed his wishes.

"Good Morning Dear" Martha greets while walking out of the kitchen.

"Morning Martha" I reply back with a smile as I take a seat at the dining table.

"Here is breakfast. Let me know if you need anything dear" She said while placing a plate of waffles with strawberries and chocolate syrup. I stare at the food in amazement.

How did she know those were my favorites?

I disregarded my thought seeing as the food was right in front of me and there was no need to waste any more time than needed.

I immediately grabbed the fork and dug in as the smell of fresh waffles hit my nose like a breath of heaven.

As I was taking my last couple bites, Martha came back into the dining room with a smile.

"You like it dear?" She asked and I nodded my head abruptly.

"That's great. Now I just wanted to inform you that the young master requested your presence after breakfast. Once you are done, you can make your way to his office. You can exit from that door and go straight to the second last door of the hallway. You'll see it since it's the only black door and says 'Boss's Office' in big letters" She said while pointing around trying to explain directions.

"Alright" I replied while putting down the fork as I took my last bite. Seeing that I was finished she swiftly took the plate from me and then walked out.

Not even a second later another maid came out with a bottle of water offering it to me.

I took it from her hand before thanking her for it. She nodded her head in respect and then made her way out of the dining room.

After I took a couple sips of water I closed the cap and made my way out as well. I headed down the long hallway and looked around in fascination. Seeing all the cool photos and artwork was so mesmerizing that I didn't even notice I had bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I said, muttering an apology still in my daze. I attempted to step forward only to realize that the person hadn't moved, I finally snapped back to reality and looked up.