I stand there for what feels like hours before slowly descending from the window and towards the sofa in the office. I grab some paperwork that I hadn't yet signed for the company and write my signature on it.

Once I finish, I put the papers away and stand up from my seat. I place everything back in order before walking out of my office.

As I walk out I hear a noise coming from the living room.

My office is located on the main floor and has an amazing view of all the other rooms and who are in them.

My eyebrows furrow as I look down at my watch only to see that it is five in the morning.

"That's weird. No one should be awake right now" I mutter under my breath as I walk towards the living room. The shoes I'm wearing cause barely any noise to be detected as I walk across the house, so it was no surprise that nothing changed.

As I enter the living room I look around and see nothing. The only sound I hear is coming from the TV.

I walk towards the television in an attempt to turn it down when I finally saw something causing me to stop in my tracks.

Briella was slumped on the sofa in a very uncomfortable position while straddling a pillow, completely knocked out.

I stared at her innocent face for a second in complete awe as my eyes softened. I eventually put down the remote and walked over to her. Taking a seat on the hood of the couch I slightly stroked her hair removing it from her face while looking at her for a while.

After a couple minutes of calm and peace, I stood up and walked in front of her before slowly and gently picking her up. I replaced the pillow she was straddling with my body and carried her.

As I carried her up the stairs she whined and shuffled in my embrace trying to find a comfortable position. Once she did, she eventually settled down and let me carry her without any issue as she snuggled into my chest.

We reached her room and I opened the door before walking over to her bedside and placing her under the sheets gently.

Trying to get up, I attempted to untangle myself from her embrace only to find that she clung onto me tighter.

"Stay still pillow" She mumbled under her breath in her sleep while whining. A smile itched my lips hearing her words and I couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle.

After minutes of battle, I managed to extend my arms and replace my body with another pillow which efficiency did the job as she immediately let go of me and clung onto it.

Feeling extremely satisfied, I stood up and placed a couple sheets and a blanket over her body before walking out.

I closed the door gently before heading towards my room and changing out of my clothes. I switched to home clothes and got on my bed. As I twisted and turned around, I couldn't go but think about her.

Why is she making me feel this way?

-----