Chapter 10: The Heartbeat of the Gundam and Human (Struggle for Trost 4/9)

Start from the beginning

Connie is unbelievable at his plan but Mikasa answers to his plan.

Mikasa: It seems worth trying.

Connie: Huh?! Are you serious?!

Mikasa: It's better to take a gamble than wait for our inevitable deaths. Let's go with Armin's suggestion.

Connie: You want us to fight Titans with  a Titan when we have already one of them?!

Mikasa: Yes. I do.

Connie just stammers and just stated the facts if they fail.

Connie: We'll look like morons if we screw this up.

Armin: Yeah. But if we succeed, everyone survives.

Mikasa: It all comes down to resolve. *runs*

Armin follows up to Mikasa and Connie has no other choice but to follow up.

Connie: All right! Fine! *runs*

Meanwhile on Jean's position, he's still seeing many Titans below them but they're eating the slowly burning corpse of their own. He's still doubting about his responsibility as a leader.

Jean: 'Am I really cut out for this? Am I really fit to have a position of responsibility?'

He closes  his eyes as he thinks about it, but he stops as he sees something, a opening to their objective destination.

Jean: 'No! No... now is the time. Now is our chance, while the Titans are preoccupied over there!' *narrowed his eyes*

Everyone is still looking for a way out of this one, but Jean gains their attentions.

Jean: Now! Make for HQ while we have the chance!

Jean jumps to the next roof to gain speed and activate the ODM gear. Marco and Sasha follows up. Including Reiner, Bertholdt & Annie.

Jean: *keeps running* 'Now is our only chance! If we run out of gas, it's all over anyway!' Everyone, break through!

All of the Cadets are running and jumping roof to roof to get the opportunity.

On the other side, 00 is still trying to find a way to make it allied to them, even though the Rogue one is hard-headed.

Rogue: *growl* RRRAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!

Y/n: Wait! 'How am I make him help us... *something pop into his mind* Let's hope it works...' 

Then Mikasa and Armin tries to gain its attention but then they heard it's GN Drives, they saw the 00's GN drive dispersing even more GN particles and the chest core is glowing white and red lines have spread through out the machine, as the Gundam turns red. 

Mikasa, Armin being carried by Connie, saw it as they're gonna question what it is, Y/n speaks.