.

Dear readers,

Hello!

I think it’s time to open up with you. It’s time.

I can’t deny the fact that this book was my key to this world. I got what every aspiring writer wanted -- for their works to be known. This became popular years ago and this gave me everything that I have today. It served as a foundation, a stair that helped me reach my goals. This book put the spotlight on me for quite some time.

But I wasn’t truly happy with this book. At first, maybe...yes. I enjoyed writing it, especially after reading all of your reactions. But time went by, and as I grew older, I realized, this was not a good story, it is not for everyone. This book haunted my mind, thoughts, and dreams. It wasn’t healthy for me and anyone reading it. This book reminds me of my darkest days.

I had hope for this book but I lost it. I always wanted to rewrite this story, to dilute this into something beautiful. I even promised to bring the series back after I edited and revised it, but I can’t...I can’t do it anymore. I don’t have the dedication I had 3 years ago. I tried to ignore it and placed the book at the end of my work, but it wasn’t enough. I am still tethered and I can feel its weight pulling me down.

And now, I am ready to let go of this book. It’s easier to let go than hold on to something that hurts you every day. The reason why I took down this story is that I can’t stay in the past. I’m tired of letting it drag me when I always wanted to write something that I love, not the one I feared.

I don’t want to be remembered by the people as the author who wrote a very gruesome story because I believe, I am more than that. I wanted to be known for the works that I am proud of, those novels I love.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TOXIC READERS. This is me, taking responsibility for my work. This is for my peace and the best of everyone.

And I hope you respect my decision.

Love,

Xenon