7

Nothing was the same since I broke off the contact between me and Harry.
I felt like a half of me was missing. Everything felt like shit.

I have been realizing how much I was missing the curly haired boy, how much I wanted to see him and hug him once again, how much I wanted to tell him the truth.

What if I told him the truth?

Maybe I should show him my true colours...

He deserved to know why I broke his heart and he deserved a better apology than the one I had given him.

One evening I made my way into the flower shop, buying Harry a nice bouquet of tulips. I knew how he loved them.

Once again I was making my way towards the cafeteria where the boy worked, feeling nervous as never before.

When I entered through the door I could see him sitting on a stool, his head hanging low while he proped it against his hand.

He looked miserable.

When he heard the bell he got up, picking up a cup almost mechanically.

"Hello, what can I get you?" he asked, not making any eye contact.

I kept standing there with the bouquet, waiting for him to look up finally.

When he did his eyes went wide.

He didn't say anything, instead he began to cry and rub on his eyes.

"It's not real." he kept repeating.

I couldn't make him stop from where I was, so I went behind the counter, putting the flowers down in order to pull him to my chest.

"I want Louis back." he mumbled.

"I miss him so much and I don't even know why we broke up. I did something wrong but I didn't mean to- I wanted to apologize." he kept mumbling.

"You have nothing to apologize for." I whispered.
"I have." Harry looked up.

"Are you really, really real?" he asked, certainly confused.

"Sadly I am." I rubbed on his cheeks with my thumbs.

"Louis, I am sorry. Yeah? Please, I am sorry." he began to cry all over again.

"H, no... I am. You didn't do anything wrong sun."

"I made you uncomfortable." he sobbed loudly.

"You didn't. I would have loved to be intimate with you love."

"You would?" he calmed down a bit.

"Yeah, it's just complicated."

"Why? Is it because of me?"

"No, not you. You are an angel, there is nothing wrong about you." I shook my head in disagreement.

"Then?" he questioned.

"I want to tell you, I really do."

"Then tell me." Harry urged.

"Come to my place today, okay? Here is the address." I placed a paper down next to the flowers on the counter before I walked out.

———
It was eight when the bell rang.
There he was, Harry.

He immediately threw himself around me.
"Lou." he smiled as bright as ever.

"Harry." I pulled away from him.

"What's wrong?" he furrowed his brows at me. He kept his hand on my chest, which made me feel nervous.

"Please just- let me tell you first, yeah? I don't want you to get your hopes up." I carefully took his hand off of my chest.

"Okay." he saddened once again.

I walked with him into my little room, where I sat with him down on my bed.

"Nice place." he took a look around.
"That's a cute plushie." he pointed to my snake.

"It has been with me through thick and thin." I said simply, staring at it for a little too long.

"Lou, what's going on? You promised to tell me."

"I did." I nodded, getting up from the bed.

"You know me as Louis." my palms began to sweat as soon as those words left my mouth.
"But it wasn't always my name." I swallowed the lump in my throat harshly.

"Did you change it?" he asked.

"Yes." I nodded slightly, feeling like I might faint any second.

"What is your born name?" he asked while staring at me in anticipation.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi everyone!<3
Today I am here with three new chapters. Did you like them?
I hope you are alright. Don't forget to drink water and eat something! Look after yourselves.

Sending love<33

🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️