Christmas Disaster

Start from the beginning

"I promise I learned from my future self's mistakes."

And then came Sirius, who smirked at Remus and said to him. "Looking good, Moons."

Remus shakes his head with a shy smile on his face as he states, "It's nice seeing you again, Padfoot." Which made Sirius frown in confusion, although he shakes away the feeling.

Lastly was, sixteen year old Remus. Both of the Remus' being confused on what to do, making older Remus give his younger self an awkward pat on the shoulder. They pursed their lips together into a smile at the same time.

Sirius stared dreamily at both Remus's and uttered, "I feel like I'm in a dream."

James blinked dumbly and said, "I feel like I'm hallucinating."

"You know what hallucinating is?" Peter asked James looking shocked. James punched Peter's shoulder playfully, making Peter dramatically falls to the ground as if he was just hit by a boulder.

"You scoundrel! You've wounded me." Peter whines while rolling on the ground.

——————————————————————

The dinner passed smoothly. Tonks and Sirius were getting along just as well as anyone would expect. Both relating to how gay both of them are.

Lily had curiously asked Tonks who this 'Harper' girl was that Remus had mentioned earlier. Tonks told the group about the beautiful muggle girl she'd been seeing lately with blazing cheeks.

Everyone around the table laughed and shared stories. And before anyone had even realized it, it was time for Remus and Tonks to say their goodbyes and leave.

"It was delicious, Molly, really." Tonks tells the woman as she walks to the entrance of the Burrow.

Crickets chirped around them.

"Are you sure you won't stay?" Molly asked the girl.

"No, we should go." Tonks looks over at her friend to see him looking around with a cautious look in his eyes.

Tonks looked back at the marauders and Lily, who were standing right by the door behind Molly and Arthur. She whispered, "The first night of the cycle is always the worst."

"Remus?" Arthur asked the man, who was still looking around.

In the distance, rustling was heard. Everyone became quiet. The noise grew louder as the thing moved closer and closer.

"Moony?" Sirius asked the older Remus. He looked back and fourth between the younger Remus and the older one worriedly. It seemed that sixteen year old Remus had also started sensing something coming, due to his wolfish abilities.

Suddenly a bolt of fire came flying from the sky and to the ground. The moment the ball of fire hit the grass, a ring of fire surrounded the house. Once the circle was done, a cloud of black smoke erupted and swirling around until a woman appeared.

Tonks and Remus immediately grabbed our their wands.

Sirius squinted his eyes at the woman, finding the face familiar. His eyes grew wider and he put his hand over his mouth as he recognized the person.

"Bella" was all he whispered, although his friends were near enough to hear him. They all looked at Sirius in shock and back the woman.

Bellatrix wore a sinister grin, not once showing even a glimmer of fear when Remus and Tonks had got out their wands. Instead, her malicious smile only grew.