Why so secretive ? |022 ?|

.•*
-GANGO-
~
(que music)

The car finally coming to a stop you huff in annoyance from being blind folded for so long. As your head was leaned on Erens chest. "Alright you can take it off ma." Connie said as you lifted up your hair and Eren took it off for you.

You squinted for a second before blinking a few times and taking in all the light that you haven't seen in the last 25 minutes. You reach inside your bag for your black glasses as you put them on finally looking around.

"The airport?" you said tilting your head as Connie pulled up to the valet line for car parking when people have no one to look after there car while there on trips. "Eren why are we at the airport." You asked with suspicion.

"You'll find out soon." Eren said, "im tierd of all the secrets." You said whinning. "Can y'all shut the fuck up with the nois-" jean raised his voice waking up from his nap before quickly stopping because the valet employee walked up to the car window.

"Hello my names floch How longs your trip sir?" Floch asked unassumingly as if he's been there all day as he got his kiosk ready for Connie's payment. You felt Eren head slowly turn. "I'm not even gonna say anything." Eren said shaking his head about to bust into laughter. As you looked at him shaking your head.

"Why's this nigga everywhere." You whispered to eren as he shrugged. you leaned over the middle getting into the front seat as you sat on connies lap putting your full eye contact on floch. "floch babe why are you everywhere we go." you asked with your voice filled with seductivness so you could get the truth out of him.

"h- huh what." he said with every bit of fake confusion he could fossil as you could almost hear the flustered tone in his voice as he stepped back. "u-um how longs ur trip." he asked connie trying to ditch the convo.

"1 week." Connie said as he grabbed his credit card from his pocket lifting his hips at bit so he could get access to his pockets which made his buldge hit your ass your eyes widening as you felt how big he was but of course you had to keep it casual so your face quickly went back to normal. (ouu i know its big yall i know it) . jean took out his phone snapping a pic of you by mistake trying to unlock his phone. "taking pictures of me is real cute jean." you said jokingly looking at him.

"you think so?" Jean whispered to himself ever so quietly . "mhm." You whispered as you watched his face flounder with flusteredness.

"alright Have a nice day sir." floch said handing him back his card, "you too." Connie replied as he looped his arm around you turning into the parking garage driving up to the 3rd level looking for the parking space he paid for which was j21.

"alright not to fucking much not to much on my fucking girlfriend." connie said dismissing the whole flirty convo you and jean were sharing as he finally found the parking space as he alligned the car to park perfectly.

"How the hell does y/n get the free end of the bone." Jean said in a tone that was showing his jealousy.

"Yeah Connie why does y/n get the free end of the bone." Sasha questioned. "fuck the bone, girlfriend is crazy." Eren chuckled shaking his head.

"She gets the free end of the bone because she uh." Connie stopped speaking as his tung began poking his cheek and he stared at you taking in how good you looked on his lap knowing its probably something he wont get to see often.

"How long we got until we have to be at the gate?" Sasha sighed as she randomly asked knowing it was right to change the subject since Connie was clearly in a tuff spot as she waited for either jean or Connie to answer.

"Seven thirty were quite early just in case anyone wanted to do anything extra." Connie informed glaring at jean. "suck my dick." jean said in defense. "talking to me or y/n cause you sure aint talking to me." connie looked around making sure jean knew he was certain.