You better be joking |014 ?|

¸.•*
-GANGO-
~
(que music)

The sound of a FaceTime call incoming ringed your ears as you wake up and grab your phone to see who the fuck was calling you so early in the morning.

You were laying in bed with Eren after last night you were exhausted and certainly didn't wanna be up. It wasn't Atleast 3 hours until you had class which ment you wanted to atleast get an hour more of rest especially after the night you had.

Pressing the answer button you mumble in your sleep, "hello?" You said still closing your eyes. "Y/n there's fucking fans and Paparazzi outside your dorm where's eren?" Connie exclaimed into the phone.

"And how do you know that Constance." You sigh waiting for him to say it was a joke. "Cause it's on the damn news!" Connie exclaimed again.

"you better not be fucking with me." you said grabbing the remote and turning on the news channel to see your dorm and hella people outside with signs as you turn your tv off.

"Boy stop playin on my phone you probably payed somebody to do that shit." You groan shifting around in your covers hanging up and trying to fall back asleep until Connie re called you and your finger accidentally answered.

"Nigga what do you want!" You yell lowly so it was loud on his side of the phone. "Y/n I'm not playin wake Eren up." Connie said calmly.

"Ugh fine I'll call you back I'll wake him up." You sigh in irritation rolling over to lay your head on Erens back.

"Eren." You said tapping him on his back. He didn't answer which made you call him a little louder, "babe." You said as he fluttered his eyes Open.

"Hm?" Eren hummed in question, "there's fans and paparazzi outside." You sigh you knew it would happen at some point but didn't expect it to be so soon.

"It's so early in the damn morning." Eren sighed getting up as he quickly pecked you on the forehead then the cheek caressing the side of your face. "Where you going?" You asked looking up at him as he kissed you a few more times on your face.

"Outside." Eren said boldly walking towards the bathroom. "are you crazy?" You ask sincerely getting out of bed to go brush your teeth aswell..

"Eren you can't go outside it's too risky!" You pleaded trying to convince him to stay inside. You both brushing your teeth at the same time as you both finish up.

"Aw your concerned for me baby." Eren chuckled under his breath leaving more kisses all over your neck and face again.

The drench of weed filling your nostrils from Erens body alone as you saw his eyes faintly red. "Eren did you smoke earlier this morning." You asked.

"Huh... yeah." Eren said backing away, "no wonder your acting slow." You sigh grabbing your tooth brush as you quickly freshened going back into your room you grab your phone to call Connie as Eren followed.

The phone ringing a few times as he answered, "alright Erens up what do you want us to do?" You said un amusingly cause apart of your still didn't believe him.

"I don't know man ask eren don't put all that stress on me." Connie said putting his hand on his head as if he was stressing the most he ever had in his own life.

"Nigga ain't nobody stressin you if anything you stressin me calling me early in the morning like you were the damn fbi." You said getting not just your point but the facts across.

Eren snickering in the background at Connie getting yelled at like somebody child. "and Eren you should be the last one laughing cause you decided to go in my closet and smoke my weed." you lectured as Erens expression was somewhat shocked.