Train ride |005 ?|

¸.•*
-GANGO-
~

¸.•*it was now the next day after you and Eren went out to Firestone, it was night time exactly 11:44 pm.
You and Sasha were already dolled up and ready to leave. Since she was driving you followed her out of your dorm opening the car door before entering.

You were wearing a tight black dress that aligned your curves snatching your body and your hips that protruded out with some little jewlery here and there. As Sasha drove you looked out of the window watching other cars pass by, and before you knew It you both arrived.

Led lights shining and illuminating outside from inside of the party you Even heard the noise of music booming, getting out of the car with Sasha you both confidently walk in.

"I can't believe they dragged us here." Sasha giggled walking into the entrance while you did as well. "I know right." You also giggle shaking your head as you spot Armin talking to other guys by the bar.

Approaching Armin with a smile on your face he looks at you. "Hey y/-" he puts his hand up in an attempt to wave while you pull his hand down pecking him on the cheek.

"Hey armin." You smile watching as a light blush crept onto his face. "H-hey y/n." Armin stuttered over his words as his face got red.

"g- gimmie a second." Armin said innocently to the other guys he was standing with while covering his face and walking outside to take a second to himself.

"He's completely stunned out of his mind." Sasha chuckled as you did the same. "Im gonna go over by the ping pong table it looks fun." Sasha reassured putting her hand on your shoulder before she disappeared into the crowd off on her way.

You sigh at the fact she ditched you so fast. Spotting Eren, Connie, and Jean all on the couch together you walk over to greet them. "Hey beautiful." Connie said examining you and your figure as his eyes gazed at your breasts.

"Hey Constance." You teased saying his "real name" that you and jean made up that everyone caught onto. "Hi Eren and Jean." You wave sitting down next to Eren.

"Hey y/n" Jean smiled at you while Eren took a sip of his drink before greeting you. "What's up."

"Want some?" Eren asked lifting up his drink. "Yeah." A smile grew on your face as you drunk from his cup, little did you know as the time went on you got hella wasted I mean after all you were a light weight.

"You love me right Connie." You asked drowsily laying your head on Erens lap. Connie looked at Eren before looking at you. "Of course I do but your to drunk right now so no more drinking okay." Connie said setting your cup aside.

"Your such a party pooper Connie, Eren tell Connie to let me drink more." You reverted yourself to now sitting on Erens lap readjusting yourself by slightly bouncing on his lap grabbing your drink basically grinding on his lap with your drink in hand.

"Y/n, stay in one damn place before I make you get off." Eren demanded in a soft tone. Not listening you move your hips side to side as you felt something grow under you.

Eren threw his head back with his eyes closed in what you thought was annoyance before a quiet fuck escaped his mouth. Jean looked at Connie and Connie looked at Jean before bursting out into laughter.

"Now he's all quiet." Jean snickered while Connie slapped his thigh still laughing. "Shut the fu- shit." Eren groaned placing a hand on your thigh for you to chill out a bit. The bulge under you grew bigger and bigger as you felt it just barley.

"Y/n you gotta get off." Eren let out after his other groans. Doing exactly that with your own little twist you bounce one more time before turning on your back laying your head onto Connie's lap leaving your ass still on Eren bulge.

He let out a soft gasp before you said something. "Mm your no fun." You groan walking over to jean as you tilted your head infront of him.

"Hm what's wrong?" Jean asked out of pure innocence putting his hand on your waist, his veiny hands indented with veins as he tilted his head the same direction you did.

"Jeanyyyy." You whine pouting as jean pulled your waist in sitting you next to him coming up closer to your ear. "If your tired you can sleep in my room." Jean reassured

"Like with you?" You said quietly looking at him with a slight smirk on your face. "No no not like that." A small sense of redness spread across Jeans cheeks.

"You sure you didn't mean it like that?" You teased as you spotted him get even more flustered getting up from the couch you began walking over to the pool table that was behind the couch.

Approaching the table You saw some blonde guy playing a game with another guy. "Well hello there pretty girl." He smirked looking you up and down.

"Hm hey." You wave propping yourself up onto the pool table as you ass and hips poked out making it visible to him, you weren't intending on it but the poor guy just couldn't resist.

"Wanna play us pretty girl?" The other guy asked as you noded grabbing a pole. "What's you name Blondie?" You asked arching down wards stretching your body as if you were shooting a rifle before taking the stick in between your fingers and pushing good score balls into the holes.

The blonde Caught off guard by your dress arching up slowly revealing an inch by inch of your ass cheek. Your breast pressed up against the rim of the table revealing your bralettes lace. He wanted to be all over you.

He gulped before answering, "the names reiner." He said picking up his pole to make a shot. "Reiner Hm." You hum trying to see if you knew him already.

The other guy went then it was your turn again. Getting back into that same position Reiner stared at your breasts before his eyes caught on to your red lace underwear showing just a bit.

Feeling a familiar tall frame press up against yours he pulled your dress down with his thumb. "For the love of god you just messed up a good shot piece of sh-." You cut yourself off looking behind you to see
Eren.

"Finish your sentence." Eren tilted his head challenging you as you turn back around to re try your shot finally shooting it.

Your ass now turned to the rim of the pool table as eren walked up closer to you making your ass now press up against the table.

"What we're you gonna say?" Eren asked sarcastically still tilting his head at you as the both of you were now close and your breasts were nearly pressed up again his chest.

You shook your head no, biting your lip barley to see what the outcome would be.

And with that Eren picked you up throwing you over his shoulder walking towards Reiner since he spotted him still staring at your ass. "Reiner please try not to get your ass kicked?" Eren sighed glaring at Reiner while he nodded viscously.

"Eren, you just fucked up the whole game I almost won." You whine accepting your fate. "You like going around teasing guys huh?" He asked bringing you upstairs.

"I don't do it on purpose so put me down dick head." You groan banging your fist on his back. Meeting the top of the stairs Opening the bathroom door Eren sits you onto the counter looking at you in the eyes.

"You ever been teased before y/n?" Eren asked another question while you looked at him confused to what he was getting at. "Hm maybe." You replied.

"Well then show me how you tolerate it." Eren said lowly looking you up and down as he traced his fingers on your thighs slowly.