𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 💀

Start from the beginning

"Here." Clair said as she throws a phone at Clawdius. "That's Rae's phone, I put the location where they are keeping her." Clair said and Clawdius nods looking at it.

"I'll see you guys later." Clawdius said and takes off.

_____

Clawdius leans against the wall avoiding the cameras and the police officer that pass by him as he drinks his coffee looking tired. Clawdius slowly heads inside the police station looking confused in how easy it was, he sniff the place and stops when he smells Rae's familiar vanilla scent.

He stops in front of a cell and he smiles seeing Rae sleeping with a blanket on her.

"Rae! Wake up." He said and watch as she rubs her eyes looking at him for a moment, she smiles getting up. "Clawdius! What are you doing here?" She asked and gasps as he open the bars with his strength doing enough space for her to escape.

"What does it look like, princess? It's time to get out of jail." He said with a smirk his hand out for her to take. "Couldn't let you be in prison for taking our side, besides we have an idea in how to get us monsters and humans get along." Clawdius said and Rae takes his hand making sure to hide behind a cop car as an officer came back with more coffee.

"He really needs to stop drinking coffee, last time he kept a watch on me he went out like a light. Didn't even notice that I had marked his face." Rae said with a laugh swing the marks from his right side and Clawdius laughs.

"Let's go, looks like they found the evidence against Lilith." Clawdius said and takes her to the catacombs. "Wait! I can't go to your school." Rae said with a frown.

"They hate humans right now, they will probably hate me if I step into your territory." She said and stops when Clawdius holds her shoulders. "Don't worry about it! As long as your with me and wearing this, you'll be fine." He said and gives her his jacket which could hide her face and human scent.

"Come on." He said and takes her hand and head inside the catacombs.

_______

"You okay! I'm glad." Frank said hugging Rae as they arrive in the courtyard of the school. Rae smiles and waved at the others who were smiling. "Glad as well, I'm glad that my dad's plane got delayed." Rae said.

"I would have been in a big trouble if he had come this morning." Rae said and looks at the group. "So, what now?" She asked.

"We still don't know who was emailing Cleo or posting on Holt's Crypt place, or Critter pages, or why?" Frank said showing Rae the picture they took of Lilith's stuff.

"Ghulio managed to track the IP address of whoever was updating Holt's social network sites." Frank said as Ghulio type on his computer. "He traced it to an old computer in the library that nobody ever used."

"But if someone did, it would have been caught on camera. We had to somehow get into the school's security room and check the footage." Frank said and looks at Rae with a smirk.

"I heard from a little bird that you wanted to meet a ghost, Rae meet Spectra." Frank said and Rae smiles as she saw Spectra waving at her and took a picture of Rae. "Once this is over I'll post this on the news! A human helping us monsters." Spectra said making Rae smile.

"This is so cool, I like your outfit." Rae said and Spectra smiles. "Thanks! I like yours too." Spectra said.

"I'll take Rae to the cafeteria maybe get her something to eat." Clawdius said. "While you guys get the camera footage." He said and they nod.