chapter 5- Henderson!

it's about like 6:00am and I'm laying down staring at the ceiling thinking about the day i had yesterday. Should I have come out to Steve? What if he decides that he doesn't want to be seen around me or what if he hates me? Great, the one shot i had on having a good Summer for Robin goes out the window.
I get up, wipe the tear from my cheeks and get ready, after a while i head to work. I get there and see Steve, i don't think robin has arrived yet.
"Hey y/n!" I says smiling once he sees me.
"Hey Steve! Um i kept thinking about yesterday... Look sorry if me being gay makes you uncomfortable or makes you hate me i just wish we could still talk?" I say shaking a bit scared of what will happen next.
"Hey, y/n. Everything is ok, i don't care that your gay! Your a great guy and an awesome friend, i wouldn't judge you over something like that ok?" He says hugging me.
Robin comes into the room, me and Steve stop hugging and in an awkward silence robin shoots me a smirk look.
"Hey Robin." I say walking over to her.
We talk for a while and a few hours go by.
I'm standing next to robin as she goes to talk to a costumer.
"Hey, I'm Dustin."
"I'm robin."
".. is he here?"
"Is who-"
"Henderson!" Steve yells as he runs over to Dustin doing a little handshake.
"How many children are you friends with?" Robin says mocking him.
"So, Steve aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend?" I say also mocking him.
"Y- yeah! Y/n this is Dustin! Dustin, y/n. Dustin is a friend of the group who always comes here for films but he's less annoying."
"Hi!" He says.
Me and robin go back to work while Steve goes sit down to talk to Dustin.