"Like Big C cup I don't know she just has big boobs" How am I supposed to know what damn cup she wears.

"I thought you knew her size?" She squints.

"Just show me the C's please" I ignore her comment.

When I get there I see so many colors.

I purposely choose the ones without padding or wires because I know she always complains about those.

Now I'm at those little bralette thingies and I just buy a whole bunch of lace ones in Lavender and Ivy green.

By the time I finish shopping for her, I decided to go to those computer fixers and pick up what I left there yesterday.

When I come back in Ivy is just now getting to the register so I walk up behind her grabbing her ass and making her startled till she realizes it was me.

"Iv what'd you get?" I ask.

"Some lingerie" That's all she says getting ready to hand the woman her card but I beat her to the punch by handing the woman my card.

"Alex" Ivy groans, she hates when I buy her things because she thinks she's gonna owe me if we break up.

I just tell her good thing we aren't breaking up.

"Alex that was expensive like two hundred dollars" If she thinks that's expensive wait till she sees the $15,000 ring I got her. It took me several different shops to find it but it's beautiful.

"I don't care Ivy just let me spoil you" I grab the bag out of the cashier's hand thanking her before I grab Ivy's hand pulling her out of the store.

"Come on let's go get you more sweatpants" I pull her to the store across from us but she stops midway grabbing onto me again to balance herself right before sitting down on the bench.

She got lightheaded and almost fainted, she hasn't eaten still and I thought she had it covered.

Instead of getting upset I just choose to approach it subtly.

"You okay?" I ask coming to sit down with her.

"Yeah, just a little tired" Lies.

"Let's go get snacks from the food court. I know you like Charley's Philly Cheesesteaks, and they just opened a new Chipotle in here too, we could get the burrito bowls with chips and an extra tortilla" I offer but she shakes her head.

I just want water" Well she's not getting that she's eating.

I stand up and she comes with me.

We ultimately get cheese fries and then Chipotle.

I order for Ivy while she acts stubborn like she doesn't wanna eat.

"So tell me, how's training with your dad?" I ask eating our cheese fries hoping she watches and eats them.

"It's intense, Iris did it for years, I've done it for a couple of days and I already feel light headed"

"That's because you didn't eat, I'm not your mom Ivy but for the love of god just eat, I'm worried that you keep having dizzy spells until you're tumbling and you have one in mid-air" I didn't want to say it but it was what was needed.

"I just want you to talk to me Ivy, I need you to be healthy. You're my star girl and I can't have you passing out" I rub my thumb up and down her thigh.

"Star girl?" She squints.

"You're my girl and you're a star, best cheerleader on the team if you ask me" She just shakes her head not wanting to be over flattered.