Holding Me Close

Začít od začátku

Not after what Johnny said that pony died, I couldn't take it, I never fully ate, never slept, and never really took care of myself, after mom and dad died, pony was my inspiration in life.

He was the reason I kept on going. But when he died...when he died a part of me broke. A part of me died with him. And what happened was I was planning on meeting him.

I had my whole plan figured out on how I was gonna to die...I was gonna
to hang myself. I didn't belong here, I belong with pony, my baby brother. My hero, my best friend, my everything.

But when he showed up at the door, I was shocked, he was alive? My baby brother pushed through and lived! I KNEW IT! I knew he had it in him that he was gonna live!

Once he laid down with me and Darry, we pretended to fake sleep and asked twobit for two blankets? I was confused and then when he got them he placed it over Darry and I! I smiled on the inside! I love Ponyboy so much, he has so much potential in life.

I am so proud of him, but soon after of Darry and I holding pony we soon fell asleep. I was holding him close, I am so glad he is here with us.

Soon I went into a deep sleep, and I was knocked out, man I never got any sleep when pony was gone and when he was "dead"

After a few minutes:

After a while I got kinda hungry since I don't haven't eaten in forever, cause the one person that was keeping me going and working was pony. But soon I went to hug him.

But he wasn't there...? I shot up, and it woke up Darry. I was scared, what if it was just a dream? Huh? I saw the look in Darry's eyes.

Scared

He was scared that this was a dream, and we both shot up and rushed downstairs and into the living room. To see if he was there. And he wasn't.

Panic shot through me like a bullet, I was so scared, what about my baby brother, what about the kid that has potential. To go to school, to graduate, to go to college, to become successful in life.

I looked everywhere in the living room but what I saw was the gang sleeping and holding each other close, with blankets over them. I looked outside and it was pitch black out. I got scared for my baby brother. What if he left? What if?

I went to the kitchen and I looked around to try and find pony, and I did. He looked dead against the wall on the floor of the kitchen, I gasped and rushed over to him and Darry saw and he did too.

I lightly shook him and he slowly opened his eyes. He was alive! I got so happy and relieved he was alive and not dead. I helped him up, and he softly tried to stand and that's when I heard more footsteps behind me.

I knew it was the gang, they are sometimes heavy sleepers but sometimes light sleepers there is no in between.

They all saw pony and rushed over to see what was the matter, and pony's burns were a lot better then they were when he was in the hospital. Still bad though just not as bad.

Darry's pov:

I soon feel asleep, it took me so long to finally sleep, thank god I did. Cause I couldn't sleep knowing my baby brother was dead and in the hospital cause of me.

Hell I never forgave myself, I don't think I ever will. I disobeyed mom and dads orders. Hell I am not such a good legal guardian as I though I was.

I was lost in thought when soda kept on shaking me and telling me pony is gone.

I shot up so fast, and I saw pony wasn't there...was it a dream? God don't tell me it was a dream. Soda shot up and rushed downstairs, and I wasn't far behind.

How could I do this to someone, that I care for every much? Huh? Soda found pony asleep on the floor but his back was the wall as he just sat there.

I saw the gang had all there blankets on them, maybe he couldn't move as much as he could. I know he just left the hospital in all, but he should get some physical therapy.

But in his words "bills are too tight" I love him dearly, he is my baby brother. But for fucks sake let me help you. That's all I want is for both soda and pony to be healthy.

Soda lightly shakes pony and he slowly wakes up, and smiles, and frowns all at the same time.

"I-I am s-sorry...my l-legs gave o-out." Pony said softly and looking down as he looks ashamed of himself.

"Oh honey it's okay, come here, I will take you upstairs." I said and he looked up and nodded and I picked him up and I brought him upstairs and the gang was following us like lost puppies.

____________________

Hey guys! I haven't worked on this story in forever so that's what I am doing right now! Anyways go follow my TikTok  @ponyshairgel so yeah! Anyways I hoped you enjoy this and leave me more ideas on what I should do! Anyways have a nice day/ night! Byeeeeeee!