VII.

ˋ°•*⁀➷

7. missing

ˋ°•*⁀➷

"...I'm sure you're busy now, why else would you ignore me?...."

ˋ°•*⁀➷

Cassandra cannot believe what was happening on Twitter. She never saw this happening, ever.

After 5 years of friendship, this was the only time. The first time that someone ever crossed the one boundary that Punz was pretty very strict about.

She never expected this to happen. There in front of her was a thread about her. Connecting the dots of the multiple times Punz described her and talked about her in his streams. And at that moment, they found her.

Punz' supporters were mostly sweet and supportive of his boundaries but this time she was introduced to the darker side of his work.

People talking about flaws that she had grown up with. Pointing them out like she was a caged animal attraction at a zoo. People behind usernames that didn't know shit about her was talking about her as if she was some product that was online.

She shakily grabbed her phone again, her chest constricting making it harder to breathe. Her eyes watering as her stomach twisted. She felt like throwing up, she felt dizzy, her vision getting blurry.

Cassandra let out a sigh as Punz didn't pick up. She tried again, and again, and again.

She counted the multiple times the call went straight to his voicemail. 6 times. And at the sixth try, she threw her phone to her bed as she dropped to her knees.

Breathing heavily, she was gulped as she started to count her fingers and breathing. She wanted to calm down, she knew Punz would say something but she needed one thing at that moment.

Cassandra needed Punz. She needed to hear his voice, for him to reassure her, for him to remind her that she would be okay.

It sucked being dependent on him but as the years passed, Cassandra was emotionally dependent on her best friend. And at that moment, when she needed him the most, he was nowhere to be found.

She didn't have the energy to call Sapnap or Dream. She didn't even realize her body collapsed on the floor. Tears spilling out of her green eyes as she curled up into a ball.

For the first time in 5 years, Cassandra felt alone. Alone as she was exposed and picked on by the world something she feared the moment she learned about her best friend's profession.

But like Punz, he promised to protect her from everything. From the world, but then again, like every person in her life, everyone would have to fall short one day. But the thing was, she never expected for Punz to turn out like them. No, not him, not ever.

But then she was proven wrong again.

not being mine - a punz short story -On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara