kaeya x albedo part 4 (final)

3rd pov ~

"M-Master?"

Kaeya turned to his angel and saw a look on his face as if he was deciding something.

"Is something wrong angel? You can tell me." Kaeya said as he placed his hand on albedos cheek,giving him a soft kiss.

"W-well,um,it's just that you've done so much for me,but I haven't done anything for you. S-so please tell me master,what i can do for you in return." Albedo said in a small and pleading voice.

Kaeya,actually did have one or two things in mind, but it also kind of scared him,because he was afraid to hurt albedo.

"Um,a-actually there is something I want,but i-i don't want to hurt you." Kaeya said as he hugged albedo.

Albedo was confused of what he said. He placed Kaeya in his hands,making him look at him.

"What do you mean "hurt me"? master,please tell me,so I can help of what is worrying you."

Kaeya took a deep breath before answering albedo.

"I-I want use to be whole to become one,but also" he places albedo's hand on his womb,just below his navel. (Yes, albedois a man, but can have children in this fanfic)"I also want you to bare my children." Kaeya looked away after,to afraid to see albedo's reaction.

Albedo was speechless. Kaeya wanted him to bare and give birth to his children,but also cared for him. He felt so loved & grateful for this amazing man.

Kaeya turned his head back to albedo, after not hearing anything, and the next thing he knew was that albedo was giving him a hard but passionate kiss.

"Kaeya, I truly love you and you make me feel so happy and loved. It will bring me so much joy to be the one you want to become forever one with,I truly love you " Albedo places his free hand on kaeya's hand that's on his womb. "And I would truly love if you pregnanted me,to give birth to our beautiful children."

"A-are you sure? Because it'll hurt,but I'll be gentle at the start,but I won't be able to stop until I'm satisfied and be sure that I pregnanted you. You can change your mind and I won't be upset or anything. I just want you to be safe and happy."

Albedo put his arms around Kaeya's neck and brought there foreheads together and gave him a loving smile.

"Master,I know it'll hurt at first, but I know you won't hurt me,so please stop worrying." He said sweetly,then he leand to his ear and said " and get me pregnant" albedo said in voice that almost sent Kaeya off the edge.

He lightly shoved albedo on to the sofa pining him down giving attacking his neck making him moan loud with pleasure.

"Aaah~ AAAHH!~ Ma-Master~"

"Is my angel ready for master?" Kaeya said as he ripped off albedo's underwear. Making albedo Gasp in suprise.

What Kaeya saw was one of the most beautiful things ever in his life. Lying in front of him was his angel. Albedo's glossed over half lite blue eyes, his blonde hair spread out,his hands on both sides of his head,his mouth slightly opened as he pants trying to catch his breath. The view just gets better as kaeya's eyes travels down of the boys beautiful body. Albedo's beautiful curves,his lightly colored skin,his length standing tall,his beautiful thighs.

After removing the rest of his own clothes, Kaeya crawled over to albedo hovering over his body facing him.

"Angel,thank you so much for this, I truly love you " Kaeya said, giving him a long passionate kiss to distract him as he enters albedo.

Albedo broke the kiss once Kaeya was fully in him.

"AAA-AAAAHH~MA-MASTER,YOUR S-SO DEEP!~" Albedo moaned

Kaeya didn't move, giving albedo time to adjust to his length.

'You ok angel?" Kaeya asked as he wiped albedo's cheeks.

"Y-yes master,I'm fine" Albedo moved a little,getting use to the feeling. "Y-you can move now." Kaeya gave him a small kiss before moving.

As kaeya was moving, he could feel albedo's insides brush up against his length. It felt amazing.

"Aaahhh~ angel,ooh angel~your insides feel so wonderful and your moans,they sound so heavenly oooh~ angel,please don't stop,it brings me such joy to know that I'm the one that's making you make those such wonderful sounds." Kaeya whispered in albedo's ear.

"M-Master,you feel so wonderful aahh~
Please don't stop" Albedo moaned.

After a few minutes kaeya's length brushed up against something that caused albedo to shake and send off a tingling going through his body.

"M-Master?..what w-was that?" Albedo studderd,Kaeya didn't answer Albedo.

'Found it' kaeya thought as he pulled out of albedo. albedo was about to ask Kaeya why he stopped,but instead got surprised as kaeya flipping him on his stomach.

Kaeya hovered over him,he placed his left hand by albedo's head while wrapping his other arm around his waist,lifting it before re-entering him,going even deeper get in more contact with that certain spot.

It's was the slit that is the opening to albedo's womb.

Albedo pov ~

I lifted and turned my head to face Kaeya and asked him.

"Ma-Master? Wha-what's going on? Why do fe-el like this?"

He didn't answer me,but instead took his hand off of my waist, grabbing mine and placed it on this bump and for some reason I knew what that was.

My eyes was watering with joy as kaeya continued to hitting it,but then he said something in my ear that was so wonderful that it made me cry with joy.

"You're gonna be a wonderful mother for our children."

I felt Kaeya's member start to twitch as he went deeper in and then I felt him Cum deep in me,causing me to moan loud,as I also released for the second time.

After a few more deep thrust,Kaeya carefully pulled out of albedo.

he turned albedo on his back before getting off the sofa to get a wet towel to clean albedo's front side. Once he finished he went to throw it away and to put on his pants and shirt. He also texted Lisa to bring him albedo's close he wore on his way here.

A few seconds later a knock was heard from the door,as he opened it he was faced with Lisa who had albedo's close.

"Take good care of him" Lisa whispered as she handed him the clothes.

"With my life" he whispered back before shutting the door.

As he returned,he saw that albedo was softly weeping with one of his arms covering his eyes and the other hand that was laying on his waist that was now a little swollen.

Kaeya,sat next to albedo,reaching out to move his arm from his face.

"K...kae..Kaeya?" Albedo said between his happy weeps.

"What is it angel?" Kaeya asked as he let go of albedo's arm to place his hand gently on his cheek.

"I-is this re-real, am i...? are we...?" Albedo was silenced as he felt Kaeya's lips on his.

"Yes,it's real. It's real that I truly love you and..." he places his hand on albedos that's over the bump "this also proves that I truly love you. You're gonna be a wonderful mother."

After a few minutes albedo fell asleep from all the action and emotion. Kaeya dressed him and took him to his car and drove him to his (kaeya's) house. So albedo can have a proper slumber for him and their future children.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done. I hope you liked your present🎁,tell me what you think and 🎂Happy Birthday BOF🎉