🥦DekuBaku💥

Bakugou POV

I was at school listening to Aizawa explaining about something. I couldn't pay attention,I kept getting this weird feeling in my gut,like something was gonna happen.

I continued to look out the window, when miss.midnite walked in and said something that caught my attention.

"Oh,Mr.aizawa, one of my whips seem to be missing, have you seen it?"

After she said that,I went a little pail.

"No,I haven't miss.midnite" mr.aizawa said in his usual tired voice, after that miss.midnite left the classroom.

mi-missing? One of them is missing,did,did HE take it? No,he would never do that. I slowly looked behind me and that was a mistake,he was smiling.i mean yeah he always smiles, but this looked different,a-and was that LUST i just saw in his eyes?.

"Is something wrong kacchan?" Deku asks in his usual innocent voice.

I didn't say anything,I just turned around facing the teacher. 'please tell me it wasn't him'

As class ended,I tried packing up my stuff quickly in hopes that I can get out of this once I get to my dorm. I was about done, until I heard a click noise,I looked up and saw everyone has left, except Deku, who was standing in front of the classroom door.

3rd person POV

Deku was slowly walking up to bakugou,(who was walking back) once Deku got closer he putted his hands on both sides of the walls trapping bakugou.

"Bakugou~" Deku said in a way that made bakugou a little startled.

"Y-yes?" Bakugou studderd out.

Deku smurked "You have been a bad boy, you broke a rule." he whispered in bakugous ear.

"I-i have?" Bakugou Studderd out, while Deku was leaving kisses down his neck.

"Yes bakugou,I found out that YOU were touching yourself in one of the stalls, yesterday "

"I-how-*gasp* ahh!~ bakugou got cut off when he felt Deku grabbed and gave his crotch a little squeeze.

"You should make sure no one's in the other stalls or you could get in trouble if someone hears you, specially if its your boyfriend/Master"

"I-im sorry,I-i sa-aah~ something,one thing led to another a-and I cc-ouldn't get it to stop mmhg~aah~"

"So instead of asking me, you go break a rule?" Deku said, while palming bakugou through his pants.

"I-im sorry m-master, p-please?"
Bakugou begged while holding in his tears from all the pleasure.

Deku holds bakugou, rubbing his back soothingly "shhhh, it's ok kacchan, it'll be over before you know it and if you take it well,I'll reward you when it's over."

"P-promise?"

"I promise, kacchan" after that he gave bakugou a short ,but loving kiss. "Now take your pants and boxers off and I'll bring you your punishment."

As bakugou was removing his undergarments, Deku was grabbing the whip that was missing.

Once Deku returned,he ordered bakugou to go and lean over his desk and bakugou did what Deku ordered him to.

"Now, it's only gonna be 5 but next time it will be more harsh,so please don't make me have to do this again, okay Baby?"Deku said as he soothingly rubbed one of bakugou's thighs, while holding the whip in his other hand.

"Y-yes master and again I'm sorry"bakugou said looking over his shoulder at Deku.

"Im gonna start now, remember after this, you get a reward."

*SLAP*

bakugou gasped, but bit his lips to hold in the moans.

*SLAP*

it was beginning to burn,but bakugou was still keeping it together.

*SLAP*

"you're doing so well baby, just two more and it will be all over." Deku said soothingly, encouraging bakugou.

*SLAP*

Bakugou was starting to get hard from the burning and tingling sensation from the whip.

*SLAP*

After the last whip bakugou came all over the front of his desk. "All done" Deku said laying down the whip as he walked up to bakugou and wiped away his tears "you did so well, now here's your reward for doing so good."
Deku pulled out a bottle from his back pocket and placed it in bakugou's hands.

When bakugou's vision cleared up,his eyes went wide with shock of what was in his hand. "I-is this-" bakugou's head was lifted with Deku's thumb and index finger, bring him to facing Deku.

"Yes kacchan, it's jalapeno flavored lube, and before you ask,yes you will be tasting that while you sucking me off. Right here, right now." After that, Deku walked pass bakugou, sitting on the desk unzipping his pants and pulling out his member.

Bakugou was just now completely lost. Deku got him a flavored lube (and a spicy one) and he was giving permission to suck him off here in the friggin class room. As he turns now facing, Deku gave a finger motion for bakugou to come closer, once close enough Deku yanked on his collar and whispered in his ear.

"Why so hesitant, kacchan? I thought you would enjoy sucking me off and with something to make it taste even better" Deku said, while nibbling on the shell of bakugou's ear.

*Gasp* i-im sorry master,I'm just a little surprised of the reward you giving me."

Deku chuckled softly"well I'm glad, now go on and enjoy"

After that, bakugou put a reasonable amount on his hand and began to apply it on deku's cock. He got on his knees still kinda Lost in thought.

Deku ran his fingers through katsuki's  hair "go on baby, you earned it" bakugou looked up at Deku with a smile "thank you master"

Bakugou slowly began to devour his master's cock, savoring the taste and feeling that's going on inside of his mouth as he bob's his head making it go deeper, almost deep throating him.

As bakugou was enjoying his reward. Deku continued to run his fingers through bakugou's soft hair. "That's right baby, take your time and enjoy devouring me as much as you please, because you are such a good boy." He said smiling down at bakugou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading.
Comment and vote.