ShinDeku

This ship was requested by immakidnapyou. Enjoy

Deku POV

Shinsou was at his office stuck with overtime and I was starting to miss Daddy. So I put on one of his work shirts that reached my knees and layed on his pillow that held his sent. Thoughts of him began to enter my mind, the feeling of his skin,his so well toned muscles and how his lips felt on mine, chapped,worm and soft. As I was thinking this,I hadn't noticed of me starting to get aroused in my boxers. I closed my eyes to try to visualize Shinsou as I tried remembering the way it felt, but it wouldn't work. I-i need Daddy, so I called him.

Shinsou POV

I could be at home right now spending time with my little kitten, but no I just had to be stuck in my office with overtime, because of a damn villain. I just hope my baby I doing ok.

Ring ring ring

I heard my cellphone,as i looked at the caller ID it was my kitten.

"What is it kitten, are you ok?"

"S-sorry to bother you at w-work Daddy, but i-i have a p-problem" I heard him stutter on the other line.

"No no, you don't need to apologize, I'll always have time for you kitten, now tell Daddy what's wrong"

"Thank you Daddy, uh um w-well I was starting to miss you, so I put on one of y-your shirts and laid on your pillow a-and um."

"Go on kitten, no need to be shy, it's just me."

"O-ok,um then I w-was thinking about you a-and then I was starting to get aroused. I tried to fix it, but it wouldn't work and I don't know what to do"

My poor baby, he's got a problem and i can't leave yet. Then an idea popped in my head.

Deku's POV

"Kitten,I have an idea,so I'm gonna hang up and log on to Skype and I want you to do the same, okay?

"Okay,bye Daddy."

After I hung up,I got my laptop and logged into Skype, not to long after I got a notification of shinsou calling me,as I clicked on it and shinsou Came to view.

"Hi Daddy"I said with a big smile.

"Hi baby"he said with his kinda tired but also handsome voice "now my ideas is that I'm gonna use my quirk on you to make you pleasure yourself the way I would, are you ok with me doing that?"

"Yes,I trust you with all of my heart"

"Ok,set the laptop on the edge of the bed and get in to view and sit on your knees"

I did as told "is this good?" I asked.

"Perfect,beautiful as always,now tell me who you love?"

"You of cou-"

"Slowly unbutton your shirt"

I heard him say and I could feel my body move on it's own with his commands.

"Good, now take off your boxers"

As I did I could feel my member spring to life once my boxers was completely off.

"Now suck on two of your fingers,till they are coated with saliva. With your other hand I want you to play with one of your perky nipples."

I felt like I wanted to moan, but I couldn't when he was controlling my body.

"Now take your fingers out and lay on your back,now raise your butt a little."

Again My body did as told.

3rd pov

"Now take them and slowly put them in your entrance, moving them in and out while you taking your other hand and Jake off at a medium speed."

As shinsou watched Deku do this,he was also started to get hard,so he pulled out his member moving his hand up and down with a firm grasp as he watched his kitten pleasure himself.

"Good,now go as fast and deep as your hand and fingers will go." Shinsou commanded Deku.

Deku felt like he was gonna go insane of how good this felt.

Shinsou felt close and he could see that deku's body was beginning to shake a little so he released Deku from the brainwash and the first thing he heard from Deku was a loud moan.

"D-daddy, i-im Ah~ close"

"M-me too kitten,cum for Daddy"

"DAAADDYYY~"Deku moaned loudly as seed sprayed over his chest and stomach.

Seeing this made shinsou go over the edge as he came in his hand with a low grunt.

Once Deku cought his breath he looked at the computer screen seeing shinsou pant a little.

"You okay Daddy?"

"Yes kitten, don't worry. How about you, do you feel better?"

"Yes Daddy,thank you" *yawn*

"Go to sleep baby, I'll be home soon and next to you once you wake up"

"ok, I love you."

"I love you too kitten, good night"

After that, Deku turned off the laptop and got in bed falling asleep with nothing but thoughts of shinsou.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading, comment on what ship i should do next.

Till next Yaoi one-shot.