Kaeya x Albedo

Maid Cafe AU

Requested by my friend kittygijoe.

Happy birthday,enjoy your present.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaeya POV~

I was walking to this 'maid cafe' that my friend Lisa work's at. She told me that this supposedly cute boy 'albedo', just started working at the Cafe a week ago and she said that he was 'my type' so I got a little curious.

Once I walked in the smell of sweets & tea hit my nose. As I looked around it had an elegant look to It,with also kind of a homie feel.

As I sat at a table,a cute blonde male in a maid's outfit came to my table.

"Hello master, I'm albedo how may I serve you today?" He said With a cheerful cute voice.

I took a moment to look at the menu.

"Yes,I'll have a strawberry short cake with red rose tea,I'm kaeya by the way" I said as I gave back the menu.

"As you wish master" He said with a smile before heading to get my order.

Albedo pov~

I left to get master kaeya's order. once I turned a corner. I began to breathe hard and sweat,while leaning my back on the wall.

'What the hell!? Cute? Cute!?. Lisa friggin lied. He's NOT cute! He's a friggin handsome man that can kill anyone with his looks and that friggin smooth voice. it was like he was trying to suffocate me. I'm lucky to still be alive. '

~Flash back~(still albedo's pov)

I was working at the maid Cafe decorating the new batch of cakes. when Lisa walked over to me.

"Hey al,you're single,right?"She said leaning on the counter as I turn to face her.

"Um,yeah,why?"I said giving her a questionable look.

"Because I have a cute friend that I
think you'll like,even maybe fall in love with." She said,giving me a smerk.

"I don't know. I mean what's the point if I'm just gonna get my heart broken...again. I might be gay,but I'm over with getting my heart broken." I said as I went back to the cakes.

"Ok,but if you change your mind. He has blue hair with a ponytail in the back and his name is kaeya."

~flashback over~

I was polled from my thoughts when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Al,al are you ok? You been spaced out for like 5 minutes." Lisa asked me

"I-I think so, but Lisa? ARE TRYING TO KILL ME? I ALMOST DIED BYE JUST TAKING THAT KAEYA GUYS ORDER."

"Ooooh,so you met him and you're already falling for him?" She said giving me a smerk.

"WHAT? NO IM NOT." I said in my own defense.

"Uh-huh,take another look at him again and tell me I'm wrong."

I did as she told me to and I regretted doing so,because he spotted me and waved at me with a charming smile.

'Shit,I do like him,maybe even falling for him. '

I turned back to my friend as she gave me a look that said 'weeeeell,was I right?'

"Ok, ma-maybe I do like him, but still that doesn't mean he likes me back. He could just be messing with me." I said with some doubt in my voice.

"Weeell,actually ~ I've showed him a picture of you and he thought you looked really cute. Also you didn't hear it from me, but believe it or not,kaeya is gay."

'H-he's gay and he thinks I'm cute?'

"I-i have to go,I still didn't get his order" I said as I headed to get kaeya's order.

I finally got his order and headed back to him.

"I'm sorry for taking so long master" I said as I placed his order on the table.

I was about to leave, until he grabbed my hand and kissed it."it's ok princess and thank you.

I started to get aroused, so I excused myself and headed for the employee bathroom.

Once I reached the bathroom. I splashed some cold water on my face to try to help my problem.

"Wh-why is this happening to me? I mean I barely know the guy."

As I was talking I didn't notice the door being locked and someone was walking up behind me,until I felt two arms around my waist and a smooth voice whisper in my right ear.

"Do you believe love at first sight Princess? Except,I think this is true love at first sight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continues in the next chapter.