"Sidharth..? ".. she calls him being in his embrace..

"Hmm..?"

She takes pause..

He looks down at her face..

"Kya baba?"

"Kuch nehi..".. she cuddles more into him making him feel content all over again..

***************

Next Evening..

He calls her from office..

"Hello..?"

"Haan ji birthday boy!"

"What birthday boy?! Main nehi ana chahta tha office aaj! Kyun bhejdi mujhe?!".. he knows about her plan but nothing in detail. She had to spill a little as he wasn't willing to leave her for a second..

"Awww.. Mera bachha!".. she blows a kiss over the phone..

"Hmm..! Bohot ho gaya yaar! I want to spend all my time with you today! Itna kya plan kar rahi hai baby! For me, your presence matters the most! Please get ready, I will take you for out lunch after an hour..".. he becomes all impatient..

"Sidharth, Sidharth! Ek second! Meri baat suniye, baas kuch time aur, maine kuch bohot special plan kiya hai aapke leye! Bohot hi special! Please baby! Thoda sa aur patience..?"

"Ajeeb musibat hai yaar!" 😅

"2 more hours..phir Abhay Bhaiya will bring you here.."

"Abhay? Why Abhay?! I can come on my own na baby!"

"Uff ooh! Bohot sawal karte ho aap! Ab phone rakho, mujhe bohot kam hai.. bye!"

"Bye.. and keep someone with you! Dont go anywhere alone!"

"Haan haan samajh gayi! Chalo bye.. "

"Byee..".. he hangs up..

******************

Late evening..

The floor is all set, Sidharth has already arrived and he is busy interacting with his close friends and family when Sana goes under the spot light to drive his attention towards her..

"Sidharthhh?"... She calls him in her trailing tone in microphone and the entire crowd turns back, including him..

"Where do I start from samajh nehi araha! Pehle tou yeh bolungi that thank you for the patience you kept! It was hilarious!".. she laughs making everyone else laugh as well..

He folds his arms around his chest and wonders whats coming next, looking at her lovingly..

"Honestly, six months back, when I was barely a newly married bride, I used to be really shy, possibly because I was just trying to grasp things around..! Natural bhi hai! Lekin aaj agar main idhar khadi hoke baat kar rahi hoon, without shying away from the crowd, then I can proudly say that it's you who has given me enough love and strength to be this newly transformed Sana!"... Her eyes almost well up..

She continues, turning her face to her mother in law..."Mummy ji, probably I haven't ever spoken my heart this much, but I can't thank you enough for this man you have given me!! A heartfelt thank you for choosing me over thousands!"... She folds her hands showing gratitude towards her..

She turns back to Sidharth again..."Pyaar tou sab karte hai Sidharth! Like all good husbands love their wives but not every good husband protects and respects his love like you do! Not every husband keeps that guts to take a stand for his wife's dreams! Your love, dedication, protection, care and not giving up nature have got me Sidharth! And I must say you have successfully locked me within your paradise for good!"..loving tears start flowing her eyes..!

His eyes start glistening too but he wants to hear everything she has in her store to say tonight, so holds onto his flowing emotions patiencely..

She adds..."I won't take much time because we are here to enjoy! So keeping it short, I would like to wish my husband a very happy birthday! May God bless us a forever togetherness! ".. she folds her hand to convey her heartfelt thanks to her creator for the life HE has given her so far..

"Main sochti rahi, sab ko padeshan kiya, because I was very confused ki kya special karun main aap ke leye! Aisa kya dun main aap ko jo kabhi kisine aap ko nehi diya! But I didn't know that this birthday of yours will be made special by HIM (God she meant) only!"

Sidharth's heart starts racing! He is probably catching the impulse now!!

He clutches on Snigdha's hand and looks straight towards his wife, waiting for her to spill next..

"Isse zyada special main kya karti aap ke leye! Babaji ne khud de diya aap ko aap ka sab se special birthday gift! Congratulations Sidharth Shukla! You will be a daddy soon!".... She smiles through her tears, breaking him down there in flowing tears!!

 She smiles through her tears, breaking him down there in flowing tears!!

God this left me teary! Do comment to share your views on this.. ❤️