Chapter 1

"Hi..".. he tries breaking the awkward silence..

"Hi..".. she replies shyly, trying to manage her ghunghat of her bridal attire..

"It's okay..you can take it off.. you must be all suffocated by now..Infact I think you should go and change..!"... he is still trying to make her comfortable..

She nods her head..

"Dekho you don't have to act so formal Sana!".. he speaks while reclining on the mattress..

She quickly removes her feet which was within an inch distance from his arm..

"Kya hua?!"... He smirks, turning his face towards her, trying to figure out her expression..

"Kuch nehi..main change karke aati hoon..".. she manages to distract him..

"Haan sure.. go..!"

"Aap nehi karenge?".. she asks..

"Kya..?".. he asks in return..

"Change?"

"Ab ek sath tou nehi kar sakte na?".. he gives out a mischievous smile..

She somehow manages to hide her expression and turns back to head towards the washroom..

**************

An hour later..

He hears mewl sobs..!

He turns back to find her sitting on the couch with her face hidden within her arms resting on her folded knees..

He walks upto her.."Hey whats wrong..?! Are you okay? And why are you sitting here..?".. he asks softly, kneeling down before her..

She doesn't reply..

"Kya hua Sana? You can tell me right?".. he taps on her hand and there she feels an immediate jerk on his touch..

"Neendh nehi arahi? Are you home sick?".. he asks..

"Aisi baat nehi hai..".. she replies through her sobs..

"Then?"

"Nehi bata sakti..".. she replies very innocently..

He smiles tenderly..."Nehi bataogi tou main help kaise karunga? And I will not be able to sleep leaving you here..chalo batao kya hua?"

"Mujhe bhookh lagi hai..!".. an abrupt response comes from her end without him even realizing in first go..😂

"Kya? I mean...it's okay...!! Lekin tum roh kyun rahi ho?!"... He is almost on the verge of bursting out into a huge laughter..😂

"Kaha na maine..mujhe bhookh lagi hai aur yahan mummy bhi nehi hai! Main kisiko pareshan bhi nehi kar sakti for food..!".. she replies quite unfilteredly..

"Oh Yes! I remember! You hardly could eat anything in the reception..!"

"Mujhe non veg pasand nehi hai..!"

"Okay relax..Kya khaogi? Nehi wait..! Abhi tou niche sab so rahe honge..kuch order karlete hai phir..what say?"

"Nehi it's okay.. main thodi si ajeeb hoon..bakwas karleti hoon kabhi kabhi..don't bother! Aap so jao.."

He can't control but laughs out quite audibly, reason being how adorably messed up she seems..! 🤗

She frowns at him and he manages to set himself back to not make her uncomfortable..

"Ek baat batao..koi jacket ya shawl hai tumhare paas?".. he asks..

"Nehi sab niche hai.. suitcase k andar.."

"Koi baat nehi, I will give you mine..so let's go..!".. he takes his car keys..

"Kaha?!!"... She asks fumbling..

"Bahar..bhookh lagi hai na aapko?!"

"Haan lagi tou hai..! Lekin I can manage!"

"I am sure you can! At the same time, I would also like to take this privilege to give away a treat to my adorable wife!"

Will be a short one but just felt an immediate crave to pen it down after seeing her being a bride!

Do comment guys.. ❤️