Chapter 52

Sidharth's phone rings..

"Hello..?".. he receives.. it's her..

"Kaha ho aap Sidharth?!"...she speaks up very restlessly..

"Kyun kya hua?"... He replies bluntly..

"What do you think you are doing?! Ho kya gaya hai aapko yaar?!"... Her voice almost breaks..

"Because you are driving me nuts Sana!"

"Sidharth! Meri.. ".. and before she could speak further he intervenes..

"Achha tell me something, tu yeh zid kyun pakar k baithi hai jabki tujhe pata hai another pregnancy can be dangerous for you?!"

She remains silent..

He asks again.. "Ab kya hua?! Chup kyun ho gayi!"

She still remains quiet..

"See this silence tells everything! You are unsure yourself!".. he affirms..

"Main chup hoon kyunki jo reasons mere paas hai shayed they would never make sense to you Sidharth!"

"They don't already! Anything that might risk our lives would never make sense to me!".. he replies sternly..

"But I want it!".. her voice starts breaking again!..

"Why?! We have Sanisha!"

"Because the one I lost was not Sanisha! I want him back Sidharth!".. her words are breaking..

Sidharth becomes stunned and speechless!! He never expected that even after 5 years, she would still carry the guilt deep inside..!

"Sana!! Are you serious?!".. he finds her extremely disturbed and doesn't even have that plot to stretch the argument!

"I am coming..".. he keeps down the phone and walks into the house again..

****************

"Mumma! Phirse cry kar rahe ho aap?!".. Sanisha walks in..

Sana pulls her to a hug to vent out more..

"Kisne daanta aapko?! Dont cry na Mumma! I feel bad!".. Sanisha is also in the verge to cry..

Sidharth on the other side reaches upstairs and finds both his girls sitting on their couch, lunging to each other..

He walks up to them..

"Yeh dekho! Mumma ne meri princess ko bhi rula diya?!".. Sidharth tries to handle the situation..

"Papa mujhe aap se koi baat nehi karni! Aap hamesha Mumma ko rulate ho!".. Sanisha keeps rubbing her Mom's hair..

"Nehi bachha! Papa loves Sanisha and her Mumma very much! It's just that, Papa is scared of losing this love!".. Sidharth tries to justify in front of his little one..

"Aap ek kaam karo, go tell Dadi to call Snighi Bua. We will have our dinner outside.."

"Sachhi Papa?!".. Sanisha becomes super excited!

"Yes beta! Go, go! Don't waste time.."

"Ok..! I will go and tell Dadi now! Yayy!"

"Haan dhyaan se bachha!"

Sanisha leaves in excitement..

"Look at me..".. he looks back at her and tries pulling on her chin gently but didn't have to give much effort as she instantly rushes into his arms..

"Dekh don't torture yourself! That was an accident! We have Sanisha now. Most importantly, we have each other! Aur kya chahiye tujhe?!"

"Aap ko pata hai Sidharth?!".. she looks at his face with flowing tears..

He tucks all her hair behind and tries listening to her now..

"I had a dream! Woh aya tha! Usne kaha tha ki Mumma aap Sanisha ko kitna pyaar karte ho! Mujhe bhi chahiye aapka pyaar!! Sidharth!! Main..bata nehi sakti!! Mera bachha roh raha hai.. darr raha hai! He is alone Sidharth! Sanisha tou agayi lekin woh nehi aya!!".. she almost starts howling in his arms..💔

Sidharth eyes well up, however he tries to have his control..

"You have been suffering baby! Why didn't you tell me all these earlier?!".. he asks while rubbing her back..

"Hurt nehi karna chahti thi aapko!! Is pain ko main har roz mehsus karti hoon, I didn't want you to go through this same pain!"

"Why are you so out of this world! Kis chiz se bani hai tu?!"... He asks being all overwhelmed!

"Sidharth.. please maan jao na! Kuch nehi hoga mujhe! I promise.. I will be fine!".. she cries helplessly..

"Ok relax! Hum sochenge is bare mein! We will have a thought! Lekin abhi, for now, you need to calm down and think practically!"

Sanisha walks in again..

"Papa Snighi Bua arahi hain..lekin Mumma abhi tak roh rahi hai?!".. she tries peeking in through her Mom's face which is shoved into her Papa's chest..❤️

"Nehi baba! Mumma is fine now.. come here..".. he extends his other arm to take her into the same embrace..

I don't know why I cry while writing these days! Reality is too harsh to accept! Yet I try living him through my imaginations! That's all I can do I guess! 💔