Chapter 2: Nightmare

Začít od začátku

Third person pov:

*cough* *cough*

The coughs made Penelope snap out of her thoughts. Penelope made her way to the water and then to the man, 'Aish.' she thought as she supported the man's back

(smth like this??? Like the pose, and the guy is like yk asleep

(smth like this??? Like the pose, and the guy is like yk asleep.....idk, imagine it yourself)

"Here, have some water." said Penelope, as she bought the water glass near his mask. He wouldn't let her take his mask off, so she had no other choice. 

"Argg, *sip* *sip* ha, thanks." replied the man with a small smile as he passed out again.

"Really? Again?"murmured penelope as she settled the man in the bed and made her way to her desks, to read but unfortunately for her she fell alseep, again. 

Dream:

"Why was this in your room?" a cold voice said from above. Little girl didn't even have to look up to see his face to know who he was.

'This dream again,' Penelope thought.

"Answer, you bitch! You stole it didn't you?!" a loud voice followed from the side.

'No I didn't. I don't even know where her room is.' the little girl thought with her head down.

"Reynold!" The duke roared, making Reynold stomp his feet with anger.

"Speak penelope! How do you have the young mistress's necklace? I thought I had forbidden you from entering that bedroom!" the duke coldly said.

"Father..i tell you that bitch stole it without a doubt." Even with the duke's warning, Reynolds couldn't hold back his fury, so he lashed out.

'Shut up!' thought Penelope, she wasn't gonna beg in this nightmare, why would she? She stopped caring about that damn family for a while now. But it still hurts, those overwhelming feelings from her child self are there, oh right, this is a dream, and she is that weak, pathetic child who was wrongly accused, she can't do anything but watch herself beg.

"I didn't steal it! I didn't do it!" yelled the pitiful girl as she glared at reynold.

"Shut up! Stop lying! How did the gift father gave to yvonne end up in your room?" yelled reynold.

'Argh! If this wasn't a stupid dream I would have strangled you, reynold!' thought penelope.

"It wasn't me! I have never seen that necklace!" It was the first time the little girl had seen the necklace.

"I saw everything!" a voice came from behind the servants, it was pennel.

"Butler," said the duke as he turned around.