"You've already helped, huh?" I questioned, my head tilting.

"Yeah," he answered, his breath hitting my lips. "And you're going to have fun, I promise you. Oh, and one more thing."

"Hm?" I asked as I squeezed his arse once more.

"I was told to tell you something," Jesse murmured. "Aidan said it's okay to feed him to the hungry wolves after what he does to you."

"What he does to me?" I questioned.

"Shush," Jesse shook his head. "Secrets. Now kiss me."

He began rolling his hips as my lips smashed into his. I groaned softly against them, guiding his hips faster. I noticed he let me take control over what was happening, so I slipped my tongue by his lips. He moaned against my mouth, rolling his hips faster. His body pressed down harder on mine until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled away from his lips, growling lowly.

"Fuck, I want to get off," I growled. "But I'm guessing I'll need to be hard for Aidan."

"Mhm," Jesse smirked.

"Aidan wants you upstairs in your room now," Michael hummed from the staircase.

Jesse slipped off me and pulled me up from the chair. They both guided me up to my room and stopped at the closed door. I could hear light moaning coming from inside and a swell of jealousy moved up from my stomach and over my body.

"Hm, sounds like fun," I hummed softly.

Michael opened the door and we walked in. Aidan was on top of Jason, bouncing on his cock. Light moans from both of them rang in my ears. But that wasn't really the first thing I noticed. No, what I noticed was the cum dripping over Aidan's shoulder and back.

"Have they been using you as a cumdump?" I asked curiously as I stepped forward.

My eyes scanned the front of him too, biting my lip as I saw more cum over his face and down his chest. My gaze went to Andrew who was staring over Aidan hungrily.

"He's been entertaining us," Andrew said.

"Fucking tight," Jason groaned as he thrust upwards, releasing inside Aidan.

Aidan's eyes went to me and grinned. "Hello, Daddy."

"Hello, Little One," I said casually. "You done?"

"For now," he giggled. "Everyone had a little fun, but now it's your turn."

Jason helped Aidan off his length. As he slipped off the bed he grabbed my arm and pushed me closer to the bed. I set my drink on the bedside table and looked around carefully.

"Take my place," Jason said coolly. "Watch him ride you."

"Why would I want to do that when I can punish and pound his tight arse?" I questioned suspiciously.

"Because it would be more fun to see him covered, a reminder of all that we did, so you can properly fuck him," Jason replied.

"True," I said as I crawled onto the bed.

I was still fully clothed but that didn't bother me. I was going to enjoy him eventually, but I might need to make him work for it. He was definitely in for a whipping soon. I laid down on the bed and felt Aidan's hands on my jeans.

"May I take these off for you, Daddy?" he asked obediently.

"Of course," I said cautiously.

I lifted my hips, helping him remove my pants and underwear. I realised that Andrew, Michael, Jason, and Jesse were all still standing around. Lewis must have been downstairs in the lounge room. I had seen him go in there earlier, he mustn't have left.