"And you expect to make me jealous throughout the day by... 'taking it easy'?" I chuckled.

He huffed loudly, crossing his arms over his chest. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a nice button-up dress shirt. As I changed into them, I heard the doorbell ring throughout the house. Irene immediately left us alone to finish getting changed.

"What are you going to be wearing?" I asked over my shoulder, buttoning up the last of my shirt.

"Jeans and a loose t-shirt?" Aidan shrugged.

He made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked up at me with those beautiful, wide, doe-like eyes. I raised my eyebrows in curiosity.

"Dress me?" he asked.

"Aw, are we going to be acting like a needy baby already?" I joked.

"Don't be a meanie," he huffed softly. "Otherwise... um... only the guests get kisses."

"Oh, yeah?" I mused.

"Yeah," he grumbled.

"Let's get you dressed then," I hummed softly, leaning down and pecking his lips. "I don't think I could go the day without your lips on mine."

He raised his arms, awaiting me to help him. I chuckled softly at how adorable he was acting before taking out his jeans and one of his printed tees. It was far more casual than I probably expected for his ceremony, but I wanted him to be as comfortable as possible.

I helped him out of his pyjamas and into the new clothes, dusting them down gently. I made sure to double-check his body, with all that I did a couple of nights back. He still had a few welts and plenty of bruises from the paddle and whip. We turned toward the door as we heard noises travel up the staircase and into the room. I left kisses over his body as I helped him dress, smiling as I left a final one on his lips.

"...Good boy," he giggled.

My hand went to his neck, squeezing playfully. "Are we starting off the day with a whipping, Little One?"

"I think that'll get our guests a little too excited," he moaned.

I felt his hands on my shirt, playing with the fabric gently. I bit back a groan, forcing his head to the side. I then leaned down and bit down on his neck, sucking roughly. He whimpered loudly, his grip getting tighter on me.

"D... Daddy," he cried. "Please, please, I'm sorry. I'll be good for you."

As I pulled back, my eyes scanned over the growing hickey and smirked.

"Bloody right you will be," I growled in his ear.

"A-Ah," he moaned. "Yes, Daddy."

"There's my good boy," I smirked. "Let's get downstairs."

As we stepped downstairs I could hear everyone talking between each other. Andrew's voice was the loudest. There's no doubt he would have brought alcohol to this, and he would want to make this a real party. Lewis met us at the base of the stairs and wrapped his arms around the both of us. He smiled brightly, tilting his head to look at Aidan's neck. He raised an eyebrow, silently gesturing to it.

"He was being a brat," I shrugged. "Seems like a light enough punishment."

"I called him a good boy for helping me get dressed," Aidan pouted.

"Oh, now, Aidan," he shook his head, feigning disappointment. "That was not very nice of you."

"I was trying to be nice..." Aidan replied coyly.

"Just wait until you hear what else he had to say," I chuckled as we left for the kitchen.

As I thought, Andrew had brought alcohol. Tons of it. Jason and Clara had thankfully brought food, even more of it. Mountains. I thank all heaven above that there were enough people coming that it'd probably get eaten.