"Oh um... Daddy, sorry, I... um..." he stuttered, swallowing. "Red is still the full stop, but if I want to change to something different, then... then just a blue. Like if I can't take more of the whip, but I can still keep going with the scene."

"I can work with that," I said as I pulled off my work jacket and threw it over the bed. "You do realise how bruised you'll be?"

"And welts, and marks," he nodded. "Irene explained everything, and we looked at pictures of different body types to see what it might do."

"You were thorough?" I asked Irene as I pushed my sleeves up and took off my tie.

"Very," she nodded as she took a seat on the edge of the bed. "He has enough understanding, and he trusts you, and me."

"Good," I hummed, leaning down to his ear. "May I blindfold you, Little One?"

"Yes, Daddy," he said, his smile widening. "You'll do it?"

"Mhm," I replied as I slid my tie over his eyes. "I'm not exactly going to be gentle first, but it won't be bad. You want the devil in me, then it'll be rough. Okay?"

He nodded slowly. "Okay, Daddy."

I picked up the paddle first and tossed it in my hand. My eyes flickered to Irene. I couldn't help worrying a little over this. He'd almost gone through his month. He said he loves me. He wanted to be mine. Could I really do something like this to him? I know I craved it. And I know that I wanted to do this. But would this mean the tipping point? Or was I just overreacting to it? Letting the negative thoughts take me over.

"I'm waiting, Daddy," Aidan pouted. "I didn't meet you at the door, that deserves a punishment. Not wearing the clothes that you laid out for me. Another rule broken."

Irene still sat on the edge of the bed. She watched me carefully, gesturing for me to continue. I set the paddle on his arse, and he took a deep breath in.

"For that, you're getting quite the spank," I murmured in his ear. "Count."

I lifted the paddle from his arse and brought it down roughly. The sound echoed in the room, and I groaned at that alone. Aidan, though, let out a whimper, his bottom lip trembling.

"One," he said. "This... is different already."

"How so?" I asked as I brought down the paddle a second time. "Keep talking to me, it's helping me ease into this."

"Two," he whimpered. "Not being able to see... the anticipation this way. It feels different and exciting. And I don't exactly feel like I'm in... trouble. I'm not sure how to explain it. Maybe because I wanted it and asked for it because knowing you're enjoying me makes it easier."

With each smack to his arse, he told me how it felt. Whether it was stinging or heated. If it was too much and he needed it to be gentler. We found the rhythm needed for both of us. He continued counting like a good boy, listening to my words.

I glanced at Irene, and she held a smile on her face. She could probably tell I was relaxing now. I was enjoying myself. My eyes went over Aidan, his legs were buckling a little. He must be coming up to his limit.

"Fifteen," he forced out. "Bl... Blue..."

"Don't feel bad," I quickly said, throwing the paddle onto the bed.

My hands wrapped around his body, grazing my fingers all over. One hand came down to his arse and gently massaged his sore muscles. He relaxed into that touch, breathing out a sigh of relief.

"Don't feel bad for calling a colour, okay?" I whispered in his ear. "You did so well, Little One. I'm so proud of you."

He turned his head, and I felt his lips brush against my cheek. I groaned softly, nipping at his earlobe.