And i have gave her a button to a remote realm where you can train her,I knew she will need it to know about her abilities.
And I also sent a gift for you,For beating the boob lover and making red monkey bow

Its A sword,More a katana but its the strongest sword you can find in anyverse.
It has holy effects,Demonic effects,Dragon slaying effect as well as god slaying effects and You can even add more,You can also cut dimension with it,So if you wish to come back just use this katana.
And Don't worry about learning it,Once you touch it you will recieve the mastery of it.

-
Signed by

Boss-kun

Tears were flowing through his eyes"Boss-kun y-you are so great"

"What happened senpai,What does it say"Akira was worrying about her senpai

"Oh Nothing Kohai-chan,I just got a gift from boss-kun,I am so happy"He said as he wiped his tears

"If you are really so happy,Can we go out?"She asked sheepishly

"Are you asking me for a date,Bold of you"Kazuto said as she panicked"N-no i didn't mean that,If you don't wanna"

She was cut by him as he said"Get ready we are going out today"

"Really senpai?"She tried to confirm twice

"Get ready or i will just leave you behind"Kazuto said as he walked into his room but soon realise his room is not his anymore.

His all stuff has been shifted to hall while Akira has moved in.

He sighed not trying to fight with her as he said"Akira-chan can you go in your room,I have to change"

"Hai"with that she left to 'her' room.

While Kazuto got dresses up,He wore a light pink hoodie and white short with white shoes and sunglasses are must.

As he knocked akira's door and he heared her say"Wait senpai,I am not ready yet"

"Damm you girl take a lot time to get ready"Kazuto sighed as he began walking round and round in hall and finally,Akira came out.

And she wore a blue top and blue jeans and Kauzto said"Weren't you wearing the same thing before"

"Oh baka-senpai,You don't even noticed,My pants shade is much lighter while top is a bit darker now"Akira explained

"Seems same to me"Kazuto responded

"Hey senpai don't you have anything else than hoodie's to wear?"Akira asked

"I do but i like hoodies,I have a whole collection of it"Kazuto said and Akira then said"And what about shorts?You should wear pant not a short"

"Whats problem?This is much more comfurtbale,You really don't have any fashion sense do you,Now shall we go"He asked as he left the house

"Wait for me..Kazu-chan"He heared akira say from behind

"Whats with that 'Kazu-chan'?"He asked

"won't it be awkward you call yoi senpai when we are on a date?"She asked as he shaked his head"We are not on a date"

"Whatever you say"She responded and he sighed as two walked to the mall and two played many arcades there and shopped a lot on their bosses money.

To them money is like water.

But the one who make it knows the real work.

Sad lyf of boss-kun.

After the 'Date',Two were walking to their house.