ᴘʀᴏʟᴜɢᴇ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

October 23, 1984 3:54 p.m.

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑭𝑬𝑳𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬R, Aaliyah didn't even know how long she has been in the car, she was tired from moving all of the boxes from the sold old house, and jet-lagged from trying to sleep on the bumpy ass plane.

She could've just drove here it was probably going to take her a couples days or so but no her mom insisted that they all go together as a family.

Aaliyah don't even remember the last time they was even this close in one small ass car, being the eldest child of two twin siblings and having to become the second parent of the household felt like hell.

"Are we there yet?" she groaned removing her headphones from her red walkman.

"No" her mom Diana responded  "But you're going to love the new house." she laughed focusing her attention back on the road.

Welcome to Hawkins the sign says in big bold letter's. "Yeah more like welcome to hell" she muttered to herself looking back out the passenger window, all Aaliyah could do is roll her brown eyes. why did it have to be them that had to move away instead of him?.

Something felt STRANGE about this town like something was telling her to leave and never look back her mind was spinning out of control she couldn't think it felt blank she felt-.

"We're here." her mom excitedly says bringing her out of her thoughts as the white chevrolet malibu station wagon slowly pulls into the driveway in front of a two story house it was bigger then their old 3 bedroom house.

Aaliyah didn't understand why her mom was smiling so damn hard she wasn't excited at all about the move. But Aaliyah had a bad feeling about this town and it was not normal at all.

As she started to look around her surroundings spotting two young boys on bikes who looked about thirteen or fourteen years old they just kept staring at her since their arrival.

"Can i help you two with something?" Aaliyah asked stepping away from the white parked vehicle walking her way towards them.

"Um no we was just taking a breather" the curly headed boy with a red, white and blue baseball cap on his head responded before taking off on his bike.

Ok what was that about? Aaliyah thought to herself. "See later and welcome to the neighborhood." the boy with a camo bandanna covering the front of his head replied pedaling off.

"I'M AALIYAH BY THE WAY & NICE TO MEET YOU TOO." she shouts loudly for the two boys to hear. "Whatever your names are" she mumbled quietly walking back towards the house to check out her new bedroom that her mom excitedly mentioned on the way here.

 "Whatever your names are" she mumbled quietly walking back towards the house to check out her new bedroom that her mom excitedly mentioned on the way here