Chapter Eleven_ Meet the siblings 2

Hey ...am back guys sorry for the late update family issues and I just got a new phone so I had to get everything back . anyway thanks so much for the votes and like and most importantly the followers I love you all so much❤ enjoy...

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The speed which Menma ran to the village gate was amazing,the villagers didn't even see or feel him the only one who was close to catching up to him was Naruto .
Menma ran with top speed until he reached the gate and began to look around the others managed to finally catch up 'dam he's fast' thought Boruto as they all began to catch their breathe. They began to look around Menma looked around until he sense someone in the bushes and ran towards it which made the others follow him by they reached they saw something shocking , there on the floor was an another Boruto and Kawaki, the clothing and appearance were not the same as theirs but the similarities was also there .

"Burrito, oi, wake up, it's morning already" Menma yelled shaking the Boruto who was on the floor making the others look at him, Hinata, Naruto, Sarada and Hima were trying to hold their laughter, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kakashi and Kawaki were shaking heads at the show as Boruto began to grow a tick mark on his head and was about to yell at him until he was beat by a voice that sounded like him.

" how many times do I have to tell you that's not my name you baka" everyone trun to the source to see the other Boruto giving Menma a glare not just a glare but an UCHIHA glare
which made the other Boruto move back in shock, while the others just stood there in amazement.
Menma smiled as Boruto was rubbing his head from the headache he was feeling
"Can you two idiot be anymore louder in the morning" Kawaki asked his brother as he sat up rubbing his head also after waking up from the noise.
Menma and Boruto looked at Kawaki and looked at each other with a smirk on their face;
"Your one two talk about being loud dear brother" Menma said with the smirk not leaving his face
"Yeah, could it be you miss your boyfriend and how he makes you..."
Boruto stop just in time to dough three ninja stars which hit the foot of the gates . everyone was shocked by this even the other Kawaki but when they turned back to the brother trio they even more stunned there on the floor sitting was the other Kawaki with three more ninja stars in between his fingers glaring at his two trouble making brothers with the same famous Uchiha glare but what stunned them was that Kawaki had the sharigan three-tomoes .
That brought unanswered question for the rest were just trying to wrap their brains around this and how it is even possible in another world when Kawaki was adopted in this world.

"What was that Boruto" Kawaki asked his brother bringing everyone attention back to them
"Nothing, nothing at all chill would ya it was just a joke" Boruto said in a calm tone while Menma helped him up.
"Tsk, whatever bakas" Kawaki said deactivating his sharigan returning his eyes to dark gray almost black and standing up also . when three were finally up Kawaki and Boruto noticed the other chakara around them, turning to the other people and locking eyes with their other self shocked faces turning to the other people before turning to their brother
" what did you do this time Menma" the two said at the same time.
Menma rubbed the back of his neck giving a sly smile
"Hey why do you guys always think it has something to do with me" Menma said with a teary face making Kawaki hit his forehead,
"Because all of us fell in a portal because of you baka" a new voice came out answering the question everyone turned to the direction to see three other figures coming out
"Ne, Minato that hurt y'know" Menma said as the figures became clear to the other people. the three figures stop close to the three brothers were the other saw a younger female version of Naruto, and a genin version of Sasuke without the duck butt hair style and another Sarada.
Minato gave a "hn" before turning to the other people who he knew by appearance but different chakra
"So are you going to tell us what's going on here" Minato asked not turning his face from the other people in front of them .
"It's a long story" Menma said with a sigh
" we're sure it is dattabasa" Boruto said to his brother with a poker face
"Guys this isn't the right place to get answers, we shouldn't be out in the open like this no matter where we are"
"Sarada is right we can't be out like this" Naruko said after Sarada .
There turned to the people still looking at them in shock as they began to walk into the village, and so the canon followed. Shikamaru already knew one thing that today is going to be even more 'troublesome'

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Everyone was back at the hokage office,and there was nothing but an awkward silence in the air. The canon were somewhat tense and the siblings were confused.
"I see thank you for the information we will all try to avoid trouble for you all while were here " said the female version of Naruto.
Kakashi spoke up to clarify something in his mind and pretty much in the mind of the others
"If you don't use asking, we want to know your names since this is a different universe some of you are not alive here, we already know Menma"
The siblings turn to Menma and looked at each other before calling out their names

"KAWAKI". "BORUTO".

"SARADA". "NARUKO".

"MINATO"..

Sorry everyone for not updating and sorry it's not long I being having trouble applying for college these days and I've been having writers block so sorry I try better next time thanks for reading😊