"Hmm... none that I'll be having with you, Potter. Lovely chat, but we really must be... walking over there now." Lily winked at Sirius, Hunter and Remus before grabbing Marlene's hand and walking aimlessly through the small crowd. Marlene blew a kiss at James.

"Oh, that was absolutely brutal to watch. Hunter-Rose, you're an evil genius, dear." Remus said as James shamefully made his way back into the group.

"Next time, Moony takes Hunter's dare." James groaned as he was handed back his drink, finishing it in two gulps.

"Moony?" Hunter asked, but she was ignored by the group over Sirius' loud voice.

She'd heard Remus been called this before, though it was never explained to her why the Gryffindor boy was so reminiscent of the moon.

"I agree, that caused me physical pain to watch. Alright, Hunter, your go. Truth or dare?" Sirius asked, and the group turned their attention to the girl.

"Interesting proposition, Black! Where's Peter?" Hunter looked over the crowd, attempting to divert the groups attention.

"Stop that, Moore, I'm not stupid! Come on, truth or dare?" Sirius reinforced.

"Ugh, fine. Truth, I suppose." Hunter shrugged, taking another swig of her drink.

"Who is your least favourite person in the school?" Sirius questioned quickly. The three boys all laughed, looking at Hunter expectantly.

"Snape, I guess." she shrugged.

"Nope, that's everyones answer, pick someone else." James commanded, smiling.

"If it's everyone's answer, surely it's valid?" Hunter challenged, frowning. She didn't want to gossip about anyone else and began to grow extremely uncomfortable.

"Nope! Pick again, Miss Moore." Sirius smirked.

"For the record, I genuinely like most people. I honestly don't know who else I dislike." Hunter tugged at her dresses short skirt before fiddling with her fringe, fluffing it up.

"If she doesn't want to say, she doesn't have to shay- say. Ask something else!" the drunken Remus spoke loudly. Hunter smiled at him, appreciative of the fact that he was in her corner.

"Alright! Okay! Hmm. What do you think of Sirius and Louise?" James asked after some thought. Hunter sighed.

"It's not official, is it? I thought it was a fling!" Hunter asked Sirius, who shrugged.

"We've not really put a label on it." he responded simply, looking over at the pretty brunette as she talked with Cassandra and Hollie. Meera has stuck with Hai for the evening.

"Merlin, Sirius..." Hunter trailed off, going back to her drink.

"What? What's up with that? I thought you two were pretty good mates!" Sirius asked, laughing slightly though void of all humour. Did Hunter really not approve?

"We are! But it's not really my place to... divulge certain information. That's all, love." Hunter answered awkwardly, thinking of how Hai had been pining for Sirius since their second year.

"No, Hunts, if there's a problem with it then you can tell me." Sirius turned towards the short blonde girl that stood besides him.

"Sirius, it's really not my place to say, love. Honestly, that's it." Hunter smiled, not wanting an argument. She looked Sirius dead in the eyes and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I promise that if there is a serious issue, I'd tell you right away. But it just isn't my place to express how I feel about it." she spoke slowly, squeezing his shoulder reassuringly.