𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝗈: 𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇

You never really liked the idea of dressing up for halloween so you wore something more casual but still cute rather than going all out for a stupid party. Jonathan was going to be at your house in five minutes. You put your shoes on and went to go tell your mom that you were about to leave for the party.

"Mom i'll be back by around eleven pm okay?"

"Okay yeah whatever sweetie. Just stay safe I guess."

"Kay bye."

You never really had an amazing relationship with your parents. Your dad left when you were only 10 and your mom had to raise you alone from there. You guys struggled with money for a while which made your mother get into drinking so much. She never really cared or cares about where you're at or who you're with as long as you're safe. Like she cares.

Jonathan pulled into your driveway not a few seconds later. You walk up to his car and get into the passenger seat. "Hey love."

"Hey Y/n." He replied.

"So, can I get all cutesy with you at the party tonight? If you don't mind?"

"Yeah sure whatever you want AS LONG.. as long as this shit finishes quickly. I don't want to be involved with your Harrington bullshit." He said stopping at a red light. The rest of the way you both stayed quiet while listening to music, you humming to the music and Jonathan just driving silently.

When you got there, you could see steve in the doorway with Nancy talking to Robin. They didn't see you yet gladly, only Robin did.

You and Jonathan both got out of the car and went inside. It was hard getting through the crowd of
people but you found Robin and got close enough to Steve and Nancy who were drinking and dancing to the music. "Jonathan do you want something to drink?" You asked him. "No im good but want me to get you something?" He asked. "Yes please. Something with alcohol? Not too much though. Thanks Love." You placed a kiss on his cheek.

Steve was eyeing the both of you now. He saw the kiss you had just given Jonathan.

Robin came over and started talking to you while Jonathan came back with your drink. "So how's it going so far?"

"Nothing has really happened yet. I mean we just got here so."

"But that kiss. Steve saw. He looked kind of jealous i'd like to say. Just keep it going cuz he's going to try to make you jealous. This is a love game again so."

Jonathan came back with your drink and Robin left the two of you alone. You danced and drank next to Jonathan having your arms around his neck slowly getting closer to his lips. From the corner of your eye you saw Steve eyeing you and trying to get closer to Wheeler. It's not gonna work Harrington. You're not going to make me jealous. I'm going to make you more jealous.

Slowly your lips made their way to Jonathan's lips to give him a soft peck. He was in shock although he did say you could do anything. "Never gotten a kiss Byers?"

"Uh.. No."

"Well guess it's good i'm your first huh?" You smirked.

"I guess.. hey you know what maybe it should be longer.."

"Longer huh?.. Okay." You both went in for the kiss, longer, more passionate. Your arms were around his neck still holding your drink and his hands were now on your lower hips holding you close.

You both parted for air and saw that Steve was now also kissing Nancy. Kay whatever. This just proves it. He's majorly jealous that he's copying what we're doing. From the corner of your eye you could see Robin making out with Vickey from band in one of the smaller sofa's. "Hey, let's go sit. My legs kind of hurt." You grabbed him by the hand to a nearby couch. The only one that was unoccupied was a little brown one that only sat one person. "You can sit Y/n."

"No just sit, i'll sit on your lap." You told him. He sat down and you sat down on his lap. Eyeing the crowd in front of you Steve was still eyeing you. Slowly you both made eye contact. "Wanna makeout?" You asked Jonathan. "Why not." He grabbed your waist and began kissing you, moving your hips up and down on him, making you aroused. "Mhmm." You whimpered. You opened your eye and side eyed Steve but when you saw him he was leaving angrily and he left Nancy alone at the party. It worked. Although Jonathan making me aroused wasn't planned but it was quite nice. It was nice to see Steve angrily jealous for something he caused.

"Shit y/n! He's pissed." Robin ran up to you with Vicky in hand. "What do you mean?" You asked Robin. "He's on his way to your house. He's going to wait there for you.. until you get back home."

"Shit uhh what time is it?" You ask robin.

Robin looked up to the clock and says "10:50pm"

"Shit I told my mom i'd be home by eleven."

"He's going to be waiting at your house tho.. no?!"

"That's going to be a problem."

You and Jonathan got up and went out to his car. You both got in and began driving to your house. "Okay don't even go into the driveway. Just drop me off near the sidewalk so he does t try to do something to you."

"Will you be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah i'll be completely fine."

"Okay good."

We're almost there. SHIT!