meeting the orc of the "original timeline"

Start from the beginning

Issei("kid"):phew

Rias,akeno,issei and koneko are in complete disbelief as what they assume to be a twelve year old issei hyoudou kill kokabial without even trying.

Issei("kid"):so I'm pretty sure you guys have some questions but before anything else.

Issei would then turn around and snap(merlins snap from the seven deadly sins) as the barrier round the school is imediently shattered

Issei("kid):so white one I'm guessing you are here to retrieve kokabial am i right?

White dragon emperor:yes i am uhhh

Issei("kid"):Call me the black and red one or just black one since I'm a black dragon with some red lighting scales here and there.

Albion:huh even if you are suppressed I can still see you are on the level of heavenly dragon your self and you don't even have the boosted gear.

Issei("kid")(mind):yet

Issei:that's true Albion so you guys can pick up whats left of kokabial over there.
Ciao

Issei would the walk over to the orc as ddraig and albion would still have the same conversation.

Rias:so you are issei hyoudou right?

Issei("kid):yes

Akeno:and you choose this form because?

Issei(kid):i am holding back massive amounts of power so that nobody just kneels to me due to my sheer aura.

Koneko:and the reason you're not acting like a pervert even though you were from the future died then reincarnated into the past?

Issei(kid):my origin and element change from being lust and desire to pure progress and unlimited potential.

Rias:that sounds overpowered.

Issei(kid):you have no idea.

Issei:DID YOU AT LEAST GET A HAREM!?!?!?!??

Rias akeno and koneko would just deadpan or sigh at their issei's antics.

Issei(kid)actually yes I did *smug* look

Issei:really how many?

Issei(kid):23-30(he doesn't actually say this it's just around this many girls)

Issei:yes

Koneko:don't you two have any shame future kid senpai are seriously saying that you seduce every girl in sight!?!?!?!

Issei(kid):not every girl some where married and some were lesbien couples what else was i supposed to do?

Issei: ask for a threeso.. *wacked* ow what the hell was that for.

Issei(kid):past me i have standards if a woman is married then i don't make a move unless she is abused by her husband then i would steal her away and for lesbien couples they are happy with each other unless THEY want a threesome then i leave them alone.

Issei:but

Issei(kid):no buts besides most of the girls in my harem threw themselves at me.

Koneko:ha like that would ever happen

Issei(kid):you were one of them

Koneko:no that can't be your lying.

Issei(kid):koneko i am many things a liar  isn't one of them.

Koneko:but how?

Issei(kid):simple i helped you with this *pomf*

Rias akeno and konek are in complete disbelief as issei is just confused.

Issei:other me why do you have cat ears and tails.

Issei(kid):simple really I'm half nekoshou and half dragon.

Koneko faints.

Rias:issei slowly put that form away and calm down

Issei(kid)(confused):calm down? Ohhhhhh you must be talking about the whole "drunk on senjutsu makes you go insane and kill everything in sight" right?

Akeno:yes issei now please put away.

Issei(kid):you know the council of elders  lied to you right?

Everyone:wut?

Issei(kid):yeah one of the members younger sibling was actually experimenting on making a super devil and was having success on kuroka shirone's older sister

Koneko would wake up and hears the part of super devil and her older sister

Issei(kid):the guy was seriously messed up and was going to use shirone next until kuroka killed the bastered and destroyed almost all his data

Rias:but the council said that kuroka was in the wrong and that sh..

Issei(kid):and you believed them?
They are the elders who are concerned about status and power how do you think they got sirzechs to sign an arranged marriage between you and rizer.

Rias:what?

Issei(kid):they made sure sirzechs was sleep deprived and since they knew that grayfia would make him do all the paperwork without rest because she's a hardass sirzechs would signed it and by the time when he realizes what he's done he couldn't change it.

Koneko:wait lets back track a bit what do you mean almost all the data was destroyed.

Issei:the last of the data is in your left hair clip as a USB drive.

Koneko would imediently take it off as she glances at it trying to find the part were it comes off revealing the USB drive.

Issei(kid):flood some senjutsu into it and it would reveal itself

Koneko would hesitate before she floods the hair clip with senjutsu as it then transforms into a USB drive.

Issei(kid)show that sirzechs or any of the maou and it will clear your sisters name.

Rias:so let me get this straight you don't go insane when using senjutsu?

Issei(kid):yep well non-yokai go insane when using senjutsu since the majority of them don't have the affinity for it since they aren't naturally attuned to nature like yokai are.

Akeno:so majority of the non-yokai can't use it.

Issei(kid)yes a few rare cases but thats all.

Rias so what know

Issei(kid):well i wa........

To be continued