"I'm not going to force you into anything you don't want, Aidan," Andrew admitted. "I know I'm talking big shit like it matters, but if you know what you want, then I'm ready to have some fun."

Aidan considered what had been said. His eyes went around the room slowly, landing on each of us. His eyebrows furrowed, his eyes going around again before taking a deep breath in.

"I know what I want," he said slowly. "And I don't want to struggle, because I want to take back power over a memory..."

"Tell us what you want," Andrew said, tilting his head. "Detail."

"I don't think I can do this," Jesse said.

I think I was connecting the dots on it. There were four of us here with Aidan. Just like there had been four of them before. And Jesse was one of them, he was possibly going to be a part of both moments, though if Aidan's wanting to regain power, he'll need Jesse to stay.

"It would actually really help if you were able to stay, Jesse," Aidan softly replied. "As I said, I won't be struggling. It will all be consensual, no NC part."

"Okay, I can do that, I can work with that," Jesse nodded with a smile, moving over to sit on the opposite side. "Tell us what you need."

"Please fill us in," Lewis requested, leaning over the table to look at Aidan. "I think Jesse and Gabe get it, but we need more details."

"I want you to take me back upstairs to the bed and take turns on me, be as rough as you want to be, I won't struggle, I give you full permission," Aidan explained. "I want to feel good, and I want to feel pain mixed with pleasure. I'm going to need a lot of praise, a lot of reminders, but I want to do this. I want you all to take turns on me and enjoy me while making me feel everything at once."

Andrew nodded slowly, understanding his meaning. "I can work with that."

"And you can still humiliate me however you want, Andrew," Aidan continued. "And light degradation is okay, but I'd much rather be praised if that's alright?"

"I can call you my good little slut," Andrew suggested. "I can say all sorts of things."

"I like that one," Aidan smiled brightly. "Is everyone okay with this?"

"Very okay," Jesse said, his hand gliding down Aidan's back.

"I'm down," Andrew smiled.

"Helping you gain power?" Lewis chuckled. "I'm here for you."

Aidan turned to me slowly. He looked both ashamed and hopeful. I smiled, setting a hand on his arm, and squeezing.

"Same as them," I whispered, leaning forward, and pressing my lips to his temple. "You're going to be such a beautiful mess after this. And I'm going to make sure you know how amazing you look during it."

Aidan beamed. I lifted him off Andrew who grunted in annoyance. I growled possessively, holding Aidan close to my body as I took him upstairs. The others followed behind me, and I felt Andrew try to move me faster.

As we reached the room, I laid Aidan out on the bed. He pulled off his shirt and the weird scarf he'd used to cover up his neck bruises for the reporters. He was lying there naked for us. We looked between each other as we began to take off our own clothes.

Aidan giggled softly as he watched us. We must have looked so hungry and longing for him. Andrew moved onto the bed and got in between Aidan's legs. His hands slid over Aidan's thighs, taking him in.

"Andrew?" Aidan whispered.

"...Yes?" he said as their eyes met.

"You can spit on your cock before you fuck me, that's all you're allowed," Aidan said.