𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

| 𝐫𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 |

| 𝐫𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 |

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

"you okay?" suna slid a cup of water over his counter while you sat on the stool. "yeah" you nodded, taking a sip. "thanks"

"you just look shaken up" he came around the counter and sat on the couch, "how was the walk?"

walk?  oh fuck-

"it was" you paused, "normal"

"hmm" suna squinted, "sure"

"what were you doing at the staircase?" you asked him, "funny how we basically met each other" you chuckled. this is so weird.

"ona said she heard noises when she tried to go down for laundry" he explained, "so i went to check for her"

"i scared her?" you pointed at yourself

"NO!" you could hear ona's voice in the other room yell. "you did" suna mouthed

"shit" you put your hand behind your neck, feeling the peach fuzz. "sorry"

"don't worry about it" he laughed, "but what were you doing there again?"

"uh" you gestured your hand, "just leg day"

"leg day?" he pointed at your legs, "we have a gym in the building you know-"

"i didn't bring my key card" you smiled

"you could've used mine" he looked at you, "come sit here"

he patted the couch space next to him and you left your cup of water on the counter. you took off the slippers and sat on the couch and rested your head back, "ah, this is so comfy"

you smiled to yourself and suna smiled too. "you're so cute i swear"

"mm no lies?" you titled your head

"never," he said in a mimicking voice. "you're cute when you do that too," you said

he rolled his eyes sarcastically, "no~"

"yes!" you reassured him. you touched your skin and looked at the AC in the living room, "i'm getting kind of cold"

"oh shit," suna looked around for the remote but couldn't find it. he stood up from the couch and lifted up his sweater. you watched him and saw his stomach as the sweater was going up. you could see the ab outlining and a cute birthmark on the side.

"nice~" you made a sly face

he threw the sweater at your face and you acted like you were attacked, "ugh mean"

"no," he said, "i'm nice~ right?"

| 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 |

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

"ona i swear." suna had his hand on his forehead

"and this is when he started crying because i broke one of his old toys" rinkona started smiling, pointing her finger at the photo album

you laughed at suna's embarrassment and rubbed your hand on his back, "aww"

"gah!" is all you could hear from him. "look look!" you saw ona's excitement increase. she was on a new page with suna and her eating pizza together. "this was the time we went to new york" she explained, "remember rin?"

"yeah-yeah," he said cowardly

"oh my god." you pointed at suna, "his face"

ona started laughing maniacally and cackling. suna started throwing pillows at her and she hit him so hard he fell back on the couch. you were in the middle of the fight and can see that this was a normal thing between them.

suna stopped to look at you and told ona to go back to her room. she tried to argue with him but it didn't work. he even threatened to call their dad. she stomped back into her room and slammed the door.

you cleared your throat, "wow"

he sighed and sat back on the couch, "sorry about her"

"no don't be" you waved your hands, "i like her"

he cracked his knuckles while talking to you, "having fun seeing the baby version of me?"

"yes" you looked at his hands, "better not threaten me"

"and if i do?" he came closer to you on the couch

"then i'll tell everyone how you look with pizza on your face" you came closer to him, catching him off guard. "messy eater."

"be like that" he pouted and tugged on his sweater you were wearing, "do you want to keep it?"

"yes" you answered quickly. you kept having a conversation with him about stuff from the past and relatable things you both used to do when you were younger. he got up to pass you the water from the counter and you played with the strings on the hoodie while checking your phone.

you stopped to look at a text akaashi sent you.

𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗸.
_______________

"if that door didn't open, we could've kissed >//<
ugh! that memory is gone now."

_______________

you tried to text back but suna startled you, "memories from the past are the best right?"

"mhm" you took the drink from his hand, "thanks"

"like that one night we slept together," he said while you were drinking and you choked, "rin-"

"sorry" he laughed and patted your back, "you good?"

you looked at him and then at your phone. you left akaashi on seen for about 2 minutes and he started to type. "yeah" you responded, "it's just- i have a lot on my mind"

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

author's note start

this is literally the fastest i've written a chapter omg. proud moment! but guys- guess what. i got accepted for a job. this is literally my first real job ever and i'm scared and nervous too. i gotta wake up really early for training but it's like a check being signed off on my life list. another proud moment. *thank you to my bf that helped me print all my working papers* ilysm and you guys too <3

author's note end

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

time end | 9:19 pm.