PROLOGUE

Drew grabbed a hold of my neck with his left hand pushing me up against the wall causing me to gag a little from how hard he gripped. He had a mixture of fury and lust in his hazel green eyes and it almost turned me on had he not constricted me placing my wrists above my head. I hate to be held down and he knew that. I tried to fight back by kneeing him in his privates but he caught my knee with his thighs holding me in place. What the heck is he a ninja or something.

"You want to run that by me again darling, I don't take to kindly to insults." He pressed down more strongly on my throat causing my breath to hitch a little. He sounds angry. It also seems like he will break my neck in a matter of seconds so I need to play it cool.

"I said, you are a selfish piece of garbage who only cares for himself. I would rather the killer invite himself in and take my life now." I choked out. Okay I know I am being stubborn and ridiculous mostly because my hormones are raging like a twitch streamer. But he cannot belittle me like that and expect me not to hurt his feelings-if he has any.

He moves closer to my face feeling his scented breath creep up my cheeks almost sending me into maximum overdrive because I have been wanting to kiss this man since he came into my view. Gasping a little I dared to take a peek at his wonderful gaze and saw danger. Those shiny emeralds were searing holes into my soul looking past the irises and my brain too. I knew for a fact he was not used to women being aggressive towards him because instead women fell on their knees for him; and he hated it.

Drew smirks at me obviously finding joy in my back talk. How is any of this amusing?
My world is turned upside down after Drew quickly lifts me off the floor throwing me on his silk black comforter.

"Good girls get treats-disobedient girls get spanked. Which one are you?" He crawls towards me.