Chapter 17(sleepover)

Daryl POV
"Jenna, Jenna, wake up." Everyone was trying to get her to open her eyes but there was no response.

"Hershel! Do something!" I yelled at him. I didn't know why I was getting so worked up about this, I had barely even talked to Jenna before this, let alone worry if she's ok or not.

"Daryl, she's just fainted from the pain, she will wake up in a couple of hours probably. But for now I need to stitch up her side." He waved for us all to leave but I wouldn't.

"C'mon Daryl, leave them alone." Merle grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the RV.

Jenna POV
I opened my eyes to see I was laying on the bed in the RV. It was moving so we had to be driving.

"Hello?" I called out. But there was no response, so I called out again. "Hello?" This time Merle walked over to me.

"Hey princess." He smiled at me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to him. He just shook his head.

"Don't be sorry, I understand. And I'm just happy you are ok now." I looked down to see my side completely wrapped on white bandages. I tried to sit up but I fell back down.

Merle sat down on the bed and helped me into a sitting position on the bed.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Glenn!" Merle yelled.

"Can you tell Hershel she's awake." Glenn answered with an ok, then started talking through a walkie talkie.

About seven minutes later all the vehicles stopped and a couple people walked into the RV. Hershel sat on the bed next to me. "How are you feeling?" I chuckled.

"I've had better days." He chuckled as well then stepped out of the RV. Maggie and Glenn nodded at me and smiled, then also exited.

Merle looked at Daryl, nodded then left as well. It was just me and Daryl is the vehicle now.

"Uh hey." He sat down next to me. I smiled,

"hey." He scratched the back of his neck then cleared his throat,

"so um, Lori wanted to know if she could use this bed for the nite, the only other place that there's an empty spot for you to sleep is in my tent with Merle and I." He looked nervously at the ground and avoided eye contact with me.

"Sure, that's fine." I tried sitting up but winced and slipped back down.

"Oh here, let me help you." Daryl put my arm around his shoulders then helped me out of bed. He put his arm around my waste and Brought me down the stairs.

Lori walked by us and smiled while mouthing thank you. I smiled back at her then turned to rick. "Don't worry about it." I whispered in his ear. He was obviously worried about asking me to leave the RV.

Merle had already set the tent up so Daryl just helped me into it. I say down and leaned against the side of it. My side was burning like crazy.

"You ok princess?" I jumped.

"jeez, you scared me." I put my hand over my heart.

"Sorry, but were one sleeping bag short... so you're going to have to share with one of us." He looked nervously at Daryl, then back at me.

"Um, ok." I looked at Daryl then at Merle. "I would rather not choose, so you guys can figure it out." I looked at the ground.

"Well, you have slept in the same bed as me before." Merle started, "but Daryl is smaller so there may be more room in his sleeping bag, so you need to decide." I had no idea, I mean I didn't really care, it was just for resting.

"I guess I'll sleep with Daryl then." I said nervously.

I saw a small look of hurt in merles eyes and a look of nervousness in daryls eyes.

I walked over to merle and put my mouth to his ear, "its just for sleeping arrangements, don't get jealous." he just rolled his eyes and I smiled.

Daryl went on watch while I laid down. I had drifted off to sleep for awhile until I heard Daryl come back in.

I kept my eyes closed while he laid down next to me. "I don't know why you laid with me." I don't think he knew I was awake so I kept pretending to sleep. He got confertable and I could feel his body heat instantly warming me up.

I felt him lightly place his hand on my arm but he flinched. I could tell from when I first met him that he was different around girls, he didn't really like getting touchy feely with them. I scooted back a little farther so my body was right up against his. I could feel him tense up but I didn't move.

When I woke up Daryl's arm was around me. I was laying on my right side so his arm was over my left. I was going to get out of bed, but I didn't want him rubbing up against my stitches. I just laid there for what seemed like forever until he woke up.

I closed my eyes quickly, "shit." He mumbled and then crawled out of the sleeping bag. Merle was already outside so I waited until Daryl had zipped the tent up after he left to get up.

I stretched but not too much so I wouldn't hurt my side, I slipped on a black long sleeved shirt that was a little lower cut by my chest and black skinny jeans. I tied my combat boots up and combed through my hair. I remember maggie giving me dry shampoo so I sprayed some in my hair to de-greace it and pulled my hair to the side.

My bangs are getting a little long and my hair fell to my lower back. I stood back up and unzipped the tent. I was greeted with a nice fire that everyone was sitting around eating.