𝟒𝟑.

omniscient
a week later

"mo you have to eat something". jack pleaded glancing into her sad eyes, he eyed her pale red face. "baby please talk to me". he whispered dropping to his knees, it had been a whole week of the chaos,

richard monica's step father was currently in the hospital for taking a bullet in his chest while trying to protect him, marilyn and the twins from the carjackers who took the twins on the way to the local park...

sighing in defeat jack grabbed the bowl of salad he ordered for her hoping she'd eat at least half of it holding the fork towards her face monica frowned pushing it away. "monica". he gritted glaring at her, "you gotta eat! just eat for me please". he screamed in frustration, cutting her eyes at him her nose flared in anger.

"fuck you! stop screaming at me how can i eat something when i don't know if my babies have ate anything curly! it's been a whole week and nobody knows anything". she screamed loudly her voice cracking, "so no i'm not eating anything! no i'm not going to sleep just leave me alone please". she whispered attempting to slide off the bed,

jack gently grabbed her arm making her snatch away, "leave me alone jack". she cried, jack ignored her wrapping his arms tightly around her holding her as she shook in his arms.

gripping the back of his hoodie monica cried harder her mind all over the place with different scenarios she was physically and mentally drained she just wanted her babies home and safe.

"baby i promise i'm going to find them". he whispered rubbing her back in comfort pulling away he wiped her tears her bottom lip trembled he hated seeing her cry especially when he couldn't do anything to make her stop immediately.

"will you try to eat just a little bit? it's been a week monica". he pleaded softly, she frowned at the thought of food jack sighed pulling away he grabbed the bowl his head low in defeat, "well can you try to sleep at least?". monica ignored him going into the closet,

although she felt lightheaded and weak she continued looking for an outfit. "baby where are you going?". jack asked, "i just need to clear my mind". she whispered "well i'm going with you". he said nodding "no i want to be alone". she whined, "hell no with what's going on i can't help but watch you monica". she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"i'm a grown ass woman jackman". she spat making him bust out laughing, "and? using my government ain't scaring me girl". he waved her off, "jack please if i feel unsafe i'll call you". he stared at her before giving in "i'm just going to the store". he nodded reaching in his back pocket grabbing his wallet.

"curly". she warned, "take the damn card and be quiet". he whispered grasping the card jack pecked her glossy lips. "i love you". she softly said making him smile, "i love you more".

>>>

monica stared at the sleeping medicine grabbing the bottle of hennessy she unscrewed the top before placing the pills inside her mouth washing it down with the alcohol,

shutting her eyes tightly she continued to drink straight from the bottle her throat burning licking her lips she put the bottle away rubbing her tired eyes stepping outside the car she locked the door before walking slowly to the empty park taking a seat on the swing.

laying her head on the chain she shut her eyes swinging softly hearing footsteps monica opened her eyes glancing over at chris who she hadn't seen in months, to exhausted to yell she ignored him staring up at the clear blue sky.